Sign in to follow this  
adumb

WIP: stuff you are working on!

superwg0.jpg

Added scarf

I know it's too COD4  biggrin_o.gif

I thinking about add vest like that:

30911856-400x400-0-0.jpg

Aushilfe @ Nov. 28 2008,12:34)]@ Binkowski: That strange looking colors in the face of your soldier model is caused by the shadow lod. It is too big for the face and casts shadows on the whole face.

Make sure that the head is smaller in the shadow lod than in your resolution lod and all faces have sharp edges.

Alright thanks mate!

I'll get right on that smile_o.gif

TankCommander .. why AAF AAW(australians at war) and ADF don't get in a only one autralian mod? smile_o.gif

Hi Maza...very good work allthough (in my opinion) I think they would look even better only with the classic eastern ammo pouches without vest.

Greetings

laborj456 - We started making a mod just for AAF so we could improve things like the AI, animations and gear we were using for our games to enhance them. It just naturally progressed to adding more units that we could reconfigure and retexture from other addons. We aren't building it aimed at an eventual community release (even tho it may happen) so a large Australian army won't be created. Other mods are out there creating more content than us intended for the community. We are just trying to enrich our realism based clan smile_o.gif

Edit: w.i.p of the Tiger Gunship. The spec and normal maps are being redone from scratch atm as they were basically generated from the colour map. Original model by the Spanish army mod.

tiger001aiz7.jpg

tiger001bny1.jpg

wow that looks great scubaman notworthy.gif

Looking forward to see that machine in-game

Lennard. biggrin_o.gif

I still working on my Bf 109. Here is pic.

bf109desert3uj8.jpg

[url=http://g.imageshack.us/img444/bf109

Looks rather nice =] Any particular reason why it has a collapsible stock?

There will be a fixed stock version as well. I just happen to like this one better smile_o.gif

So technically, you could call this either a modified MK46 with Para stock, or an FN Minimi SPW.

Isn't it the MK48?  huh.gif

No, but very similar.

In short, the MK48 is basically an MK46 that fires a 7.62mm round, where the MK46 fires a 5.56mm round.

There is something like 80% parts commonality between the two.

I will be making an MK48 as well.

This is for you helping hand smile_o.gif

edit: I should add that this is diffuse only. No normal or spec maps.

mk46previewlowcx1.jpg

Man do those Tigers look mint  smile_o.gif

hmm, I think the ADF mods Tiger model looks better (the unreleased updated one) but gota like where AAF are headed with textures. At any rate its all looking fantastic, love the 110's, so I look forward to seeing a release.

Scuba looks very good, but the ammo-belt should reflect the bigger caliber(7,62x51 looks different shaped) and a red-tip on every 3rd Round?

Its still the Mk46 with 5.56mm, only with the fixed stock. Looks very good, btw. Looking forward to see nromal and spec maps on it.

Loving the Mk.46 para scuba. thumbs-up.gif Red tip (tracer rounds) are every 5th round and the Mk.46 is 5.56. The Mk.48 is 7.62.

Still very much a work in progress. Working on the normal map with adding bolts and grooves and such. Model is a bit funny as we can't seem to access the .rvmat's but I've begun working around it.

tiger001nm4.jpg

tiger002sd0.jpg

wow nice details. u got it exactly looking like painted metal...couldn't u just unbin the rvmat or is it corrupt?!

I like the detail on your Eurocopter Tiger, but the gaps between your panels are too thick. It looks like you're using a bump map to generate your normal map details. If it's possible by the resolution of your bump map, I would suggest trying a thinner brush to make those details. Also, don't forget to make a cavity map and apply that to your AS map. You can use some program to generate the cavity map or, in a pinch, you can tune the dark parts of your bump map to do the trick. For the light parts, you can seperate them out and set the layer to multiply, give it a drop shadow (in photoshop layer blending options). Set the distance to zero, then tune it to meet your needs. This effect is also good to have in your diffuse map.