Sign in to follow this  
adumb

WIP: stuff you are working on!

How does he look animated, wearing that kurta?

Something I would like to know too..

So far the Talibanman is looking great!

ok new one of one of the landing bays for Galactica pic one if you look you will see a dot that dot is a Viper next to the landing bay and pic two is just to let ya know how big the Big G will be  crazy_o.gif

[mg]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y258/blazer01/ArmA2008-10-0818-54-14-71.png[/img] >100kb

[mg]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y258/blazer01/ArmA2008-10-0818-54-42-79.png[/img]>100kb

still say shes to big lol

@blazer

Thats some serious project you started there with the Big G biggrin_o.gif

On my raider if you are really going for a small BSG Mod i will provide you the raider but i can´t help with importing it because i am fully bound to my Leopard project.

I will need to have a look in the data but if i remember correct i already have done some Lods if not all. Can´t promise this but there is a good chance. What is missing is the cockpit because this wasn´t supported in the other game so you would need to do one, also you would need normal and Specular Map but maybe i can help you on this part.

Greets

well i am a big fan of BSG wos just going to do the Viper but i got peeps asking if id do the raptor and the new raider so got to thinking frack it ill do the Big G aswell lol got some of the models of ma m8 but the Big G am doing some with a bit of his help smile_o.gif but as it is id like to get the vipers dun first as am still new to O2 crazy_o.gif still workin stuff out with it so with ya raider id love to do it but not yet so give me and Eble

6 or so weeks i hope to get the vipers workin and out to you lot than ill do ya raider than the raptor than ill get to work on the big G and i may just do some more wink_o.gif lets just see how it go.s for now

How does he look animated, wearing that kurta?

Something I would like to know too..

So far the Talibanis looking great!

so far its been ok, i mean its not great but it bends with the legs rather than staying stiff or whatever, though i have been lengthening it more and more and widening the sleeves and pants, so he may have been screwed up since then, and btw if anyone wants to work together on any middle eatern units let me know i have alot done so far but could use help

ok up date on the viper iv redun all of it and this is the one that will be comeing out in a bit than the MK7 hope ya all like it  wink_o.gif

[im]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y258/blazer01/ArmA2008-10-0900-21-17-93.png[/img]>100kb

[ig]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y258/blazer01/ArmA2008-10-0900-22-44-20.png[/img]>100kb

and dus any one know where i may get a Old Viper form the old BSG  whistle.gif ok am off online for a bit need to kill some thing lol

Vipers looking good, the Big'g' looking 'really' big.

might have to kill the scale to get it to work in arma tho.

I'm already preparing the config for the vipers, so when your finished with the model we should be able to get a beta going quite quick.

Southy

nbsht3.jpg

In b4 "the render is too blue". I know, but it's my first time playing around with mental ray. mad_o.gif I'm not too impressed.

Abs

why are you rendering with mentalray anyway for some simple wireframe shot?  crazy_o.gif

rendertimes are insane with that thing...

ok up date on the viper iv redun all of it and this is the one that will be comeing out in a bit than the MK7 hope ya all like it  wink_o.gif

[im]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y258/blazer01/ArmA2008-10-0900-21-17-93.png[/img]>100kb

[ig]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y258/blazer01/ArmA2008-10-0900-22-44-20.png[/img]>100kb

and dus any one know where i may get a Old Viper form the old BSG  whistle.gif ok am off online for a bit need to kill some thing lol

As someone who has been around for 4 years you should know about the 100kb image size rule by now.

why are you rendering with mentalray anyway for some simple wireframe shot?  crazy_o.gif

rendertimes are insane with that thing...

Because the tutorial I was using suggested using mental ray.

Plus, it only took me 2 minutes and 30 seconds. Not that insane.

Abs

In b4 "the render is too blue". I know, but it's my first time playing around with mental ray. mad_o.gif I'm not too impressed.

Abs

Mental Ray is an awesome and extremely powerful renderer. If you can't figure out what's going on there, you can PM me and I can help you troubleshoot it.

Abs

Mental Ray is an awesome and extremely powerful renderer.  If you can't figure out what's going on there, you can PM me and I can help you troubleshoot it.

Thanks mate. To be honest, it doesn't really matter that much.

BTW, is there anyone who is charitable enough to add me on MSN and help me out. I'm trying to get the RG-31 in-game, and I think I've gotten the o2 part down, but I think I'm failing miserabley with the configs.

Abs

Most modern sniper rifles American ones at least are descendants of the Remington 700 action IIRC.

Whatever. In the interests of verisimilitude you'd be better

to get rid of the jet-black balaclavas on your sniper guys

(retexture them green or something). Even in your screenshot

you can see how conspicuous they are. Most real military

snipers say that wearing black at all is a big "no no". A shame

to spend time on making "ghillie" suits for your men and then

put a big aiming mark on their faces.    smile_o.gif