Sign in to follow this  
adumb

WIP: stuff you are working on!

Here is a little rocket launcher project I started on. When the last textures have been applied to the basic trucks I will offer them to project RACS.

M35-rocket-1.jpg

M35-rocket-2.jpg

I was wondering please if someone can help by providing me a standalone soldier...

I could see if I can dig up my old test setup soldier.

PM if interested.

Also, the camo is an interesting pattern but it does look very big. You sure that its supposed to be like that smile_o.gif

Do you have a pic of the real stuff?

@Stewy

id desaturate that camo a bit, it looks a bit to vivid.

also add a good portion of dust, elsewise this camo will have camouflage charateristics, similar to acu ( to be precise... like a scotsman´s hairy arse in a searchlight).

Thanks Neph for your advice - I'll work on it smile_o.gif

Here's a bit of a progress update - worked a bit on the cam and the Vest - I looks crappy because they're hanging on the FR Speciales guys just for testing, etc...Using Ebud's base texture as a starter smile_o.gif

latvians1.jpg

I'm pretty happy with the right shoulder patch - the left still needs more work!  It needs a normal map, but hopfully Scuba can hook us up - I'm not anything really, but I am closer to a texturer than a modeller crazy_o.gif

The helmet cam is still too small - I'm not working on that until Scuba sends through his standalone soldier smile_o.gif

Cheers and Liels paldies! tounge2.gif

Stew

so far looking pretty good blazer apart from around the cockpit and top engine intake which look a little stretched

tiger tank ive been working on.

ignore the man sitting in the tank, its a placeholder

tiger1_low_render03.jpg

tiger1_low_render01.jpg

tiger1_low_render02.jpg

Great viper, a cylon soldier could be a good thing to using the terminator model

blazer01 viper with normal/spec maps and now in game  smile_o.gif

viper.jpg

viper2.jpg

all this work is blazer01's I've only done a a tiny bit on the textures.

Southy

@bionic pm me m8e we will have to work some thing out on the Raider and the Raider is a nice target for ma Viper tounge2.gifwink_o.gif

ya dus look nice ma viper but it still as a lot of work to be dun on it we need all the help we can get to get it in game working all ok and a big thanks to Eble for the work he as dun on it ta m8 notworthy.gif and just for you lot the one in

the pic is the Mk2B Minime tounge2.gif lol tounge2.gifwink_o.gif

Hey Guys. I wanted to play with BigMikes nice looking G36s, using them as a replacement. But some Bugs keept annoying me.

Later, i tried to combine both Optics from the G36, but ArmA is limited to one Optic for each Weapon. The only workaround can be done by splitting the weapon in two seperate weapons which will be included in the weapon that will be used in the game. (the same methode is used on Riflegrenadelaunchers)

I made a working version with 3.5x Optics for single shot and 1x red dot for burst and full-automatic.

The problem is that you need to reload both internal weapons to make the weapon fire from the same magazine again. Maybe someone knows a workaround for it and can pm me.

Well, i had some sparetime today to make my own versions of the G36s. After i spend some time on using this Weapon, i thought i could use my knowledge to build these.

The last picture shows the red-dot optic. I might optimize it to achieve a more realistic look without the huge opticsbox.

G36

G36K

G36C

G36 Reflex

The look is inspired by BigMikes work.

Aushilfe @ Oct. 08 2008,18:39)]Hey Guys. I wanted to play with BigMikes nice looking G36s, using them as a replacement. But some Bugs keept annoying me.

Later, i tried to combine both Optics from the G36, but ArmA is limited to one Optic for each Weapon. The only workaround can be done by splitting the weapon in two seperate weapons which will be included in the weapon that will be used in the game. (the same methode is used on Riflegrenadelaunchers)

I made a working version with 3.5x Optics for single shot and 1x red dot for burst and full-automatic.

The problem is that you need to reload both internal weapons to make the weapon fire from the same magazine again. Maybe someone knows a workaround for it and can pm me.

Well, i had some sparetime today to make my own versions of the G36s. After i spend some time on using this Weapon, i thought i could use my knowledge to build these.

The last picture shows the red-dot optic. I might optimize it to achieve a more realistic look without the huge opticsbox.

G36

G36K

G36C

G36 Reflex

then how does the SPR-12 work?

you have like a 5x optic but when you hld the button down it sooms in..... maybee something like that

you have like a 5x optic but when you hld the button down it sooms in..... maybee something like that

Would be an option on the zoom, but you are still foreced to use one optic.

Would be great if BIS would allow more optics used in one weapon and vehicle class, so you can use the correct optics for each weapon and firing mode. Would be nice for ArmA2. And different weapon proxies on vehicles.  tounge2.gif

im working on some afghan militia to use in  afghan war scenarios.

heres what ive done so far.  i will probably not get super detailed since im making so many units. i will probably release them in a pack with middle eastern civilians

mu2.jpg

im working on some afghan militia to use in  afghan war scenarios.

heres what ive done so far.  i will probably not get super detailed since im making so many units. i will probably release them in a pack with middle eastern civilians

[ig]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o274/gabrielbond/esp/mu2.jpg[/ig]

Looking good! I'm hoping to make a few of these guys as well for the ONS demo. Your work has inspired me...I can't wait to see them in-game!

Abs