Sign in to follow this  
adumb

WIP: stuff you are working on!

Sup WIP

I'm trying to make a bunch of Iraqi type murals, monuments, shrines etc.

p><p>Here

Critique on the the model is welcome too.

If this was a kurd town pre occupation I doubt they would have a picture of Saddam. When I went to South Iraq post war, they were all replaced with Shia religious Scholars. Its your map, I dont mind target practice.  http://forums.bistudio.com/oldsmileys/wink_o.gif' alt='wink_o.gif'>

rikabi

Quote[/b] ]§14) Remove image tags when quoting a post containing an image

If you quote a post that contains an image please remove the image tag so that the link is posted not the image, it helps keep the thread tidy and easier to read if the same image isn't being posted repeatedly, you need only delete one [ to stop the image from hotlinking.

The top of the rudder looks rather misshaped for a 109. Nice scheme just needs some more RLM75 on the upper fuselage smile_o.gif

how about making one where saddams face has been destroyed think I have seen that in some pictures from iraq

how about making one where saddams face has been destroyed think I have seen that in some pictures from iraq

uhhhhhhh

Quote[/b] ]Opteryx: Any thoughts/ideas? Still looking for good sources...

No direct source, but i always loved some more damaged stuff like shot tiles, broken off corners etc...Also some US/Iraqi grafiti would be nice. Also propoganda posters make it nicer. I used this poster on my busstop, feel free to use it (can't find the original pic):

http://users.pandora.be/EEChome/poster.tga

today few hours from scratch, begining of FNC , later Swedish AK 5 too biggrin_o.gif

fnc_wip.jpg

looking good Vilas!

tomorrow ill get you the promised pics of the swedish G3 (Ak4) with Aimpoint wink_o.gif

and the other stuff you requested smile_o.gif

Hi!

I am currently working on a Leopard 2a5 which i made for OFP a while ago. The model misses some parts and its still a long way to go but it is already rolling so i thought i show a small video of it.

leonormwn0.th.jpg

Youtube low Quality link:

Veoh (better Quality)

Veoh

Zshare video download (good Quality)

leopard_2a5.zip - 28.10MB

Hi!

I am currently working on a Leopard 2a5 which i made for OFP a while ago. The model misses some parts and its still a long way to go but it is already rolling so i thought i show a small video of it.

[imghttp://img295.imageshack.us/img295/7654/leonormwn0.th.jpg[/img]

Veoh (better Quality)

Veoh

Nice one!

Will you also make a Dutch one? biggrin_o.gif

Hi!

leonormwn0.th.jpg

Veoh (better Quality)

Veoh

Could you do a Canadian leopard as well??

Hi, i hope that you release the AK5's as stand alone signed addon,

Vilas; i'll really like to enjoy a good AK5's pack without need to have

other 120Mb in addons or things that i just don't need/want. Let's C ya

Hi folk!

I'am temporary working on a HD AK-47 Rifle.

Many poly's will be wasted in the first view but the other lod's will have a nicly low poly rate, I promise.

As always (Its not worth to mention I think) no Import or other things, 100% own work.

ak47obf.jpg

ak47s1xsi.jpg

ak47s2iit.jpg

ak47s3vxf.jpg

Excuse the poor lighting  sad_o.gif ( @ DaSquade: yes, lighting is wrong on the missile but I did not touch it yet  biggrin_o.gif  ).

Something that was really missing in default models is a correct missile catapult. Here comes the first of 3 models I'm building up, the AKY-58, displayed carrying a TV guided KH-29T.

Aky-58.jpg

And while I thank Aimpoint for the great work made

( normal+specular+materials+checking for errors) on my GBU-15 model, I would like to share with you guys our last work:

GBU15_nm.jpg

It can be turned easily into an AGM-130 missile, adding the rocket to the main body.

Cheers all, GH.