Sign in to follow this  
adumb

WIP: stuff you are working on!

@Opteryx

.. I have to say for that type of map, this one is looking "Shit Hot"

notworthy.gif

Cant wait to get my hands on that puppy for Desert Cammo style battles. pistols.gif

@Opteryx

.. I have to say for that type of map, this one is looking "Shit Hot"

notworthy.gif

Cant wait to get my hands on that puppy for Desert Cammo style battles. pistols.gif

Yes I had the same thoughts, this is really incredible, the look and feel are there, its just looking fu****** awesome! This is looking better then all the maps Ive got right now combined!

The only thing Im noticing is there perhaps you could put in some more phonelines, between houses, and just crossing eachother, more wires overhead. But I cannot think of anything youve left out or anything, very very veeeery cool!

notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

I´ve finished my AAV7 model and textures. Now I´m in conversations with the guys of ACE/IMWM to see if they will use my model in their mod.

collage11.jpg

collage12.jpg

collage21.jpg

collage22.jpg

attention to detail looks incredible

what sort of texture panel sizes are you working off/number of panels?

Oh my god... That looks incredible notworthy.gif

Seriously, go work for a games design company or something notworthy.gif

Seriously, go work for a games design company or something notworthy.gif

+1

Your work is simply outstanding and top-notch, do you have other vehicles planned cause it's totally mind-blowing?

Those screens of your vehicle almost made me shwing, and I'm not even a fan of that vehicle.

Reminds me of the Jawa's SandCrawler.

As for the map, are those shots of only one city, or a number of different cities?

Extremely immersive! I felt like I was in a new place when looking at one of the shots.

hey the aavs' look great. You should consider stand alone release... not everyone is going to get queens gambit. But i bet everyone has there own lil USMC MAGTF. All we need now ARE THE aavS' the Ch-46, the ch53, and the uh-1Y (new huey) as far as the sea stallion, maybe someone should look into the new ch53k ( LIL BIT BIGGER AIRFRAME AND MORE POWERFUL ENGINES)

nice to know it.

wink_o.gif

hmmwv: and what about stand-alone release ?

Please, everything been coming with mods...Would be nice to have a stand-alone.

Great job hmmwv , those textures are really awsome! What the tris count for the 1st lod?

I think you should release it as a stand-alone, and then if the mod-team want it in the pack, make them a version of it.

ok 2 things:

A.looks great hmmwv if you may add some details:poly,interior,tes size.

B.to all that ask "please release as stand alone and as a mod" i really dont understand the impatience of MOST of the members here in the forum,why are you so in a hurry?

why cant you wait until the people that make the addons see fit yo release them,i am really tired of posts that SPAM this forum with no useful comments.

so my post wont be a spam itself.

m-109 a5 w.i.p

edit.jpg

ingame screenshot

7k with interior and 4 lods.

3 tex 2048/1024 for now

sfc.

3 tex 2048/1024 for now

I'm not sure if I understood you correctly. Did you say that you have three 2048x1024 textures? If so, you could merge two of them together to become one 2048x2048 texture, and leave the other texture alone for a total of two textures. IMHO, the engine will handle the addon better that way.

Abs

Hi, here is my final model with all the new textures applied. The only thing now is to create the new normal maps, find the rvmat files to apply them and adjust the scale to import it into O2...

118.jpg

The weathering has been worked out very nice on the front turret! biggrin_o.gif great job!

SFC.ITZHAK please watch your filesizes smile_o.gif

An SR25k at an early stage in development:

sr25ksmallhj1.jpg

Thanks to Dasquade for the Crane stock.

hey the aavs' look great. You should consider stand alone release... not everyone is going to get queens gambit.

What does Queen's Gambit have to do with it? ACE will not have it as a requirement, and if that AAV becomes the ACE AAV, you thus will not need QG to use it.

^ see, I view the grip as a place to cheat on polys. Its really a minor part of the model, since in the game, you'll almost never see it.

ups.. didn't want to post on this thread, sorry.

I redirect it to here

^ see, I view the grip as a place to cheat on polys. Its really a minor part of the model, since in the game, you'll almost never see it.

No no, I meant apply smoothing groups. The grip really is a place where you need almost the least ammount of polies.