Sign in to follow this  
adumb

WIP: stuff you are working on!

everybody complaining about the lack of women in armed assault and when there is a person that is working on it ( and very promissingly) you charge against her band.gif

unless you're looking at something else, the model is obviously not for ArmA, unless, that is, the women from your part of the world are mounted on plinths.

not that I'm getting into the 'point' of this thread - Couldn't care less if people only showed ArmA related stuff, or other stuff - Surpher put it very well, its all inspiring whatever is shown

i was rather refereing to mr burns with that mature thing

I don´t see the problem there, maybe it´s just another unwritten 'no fun' rule on these forums?

Also maturity doesn´t begin with cutting comments on virtual body parts ... but thats anotehr story - *bans himself*

Very nice work nephilim.

You think this might inspire an Austin powers addon pack ?

Fembots are maybe not so contreversial for arma as real women soldiers ;0

robotsfembotys8.jpg

I don’t see anything wrong with the subject, and to just back up neph on the woman model, it will be used in game for a character model. (Normal maps)

Let’s keep the creativity going in this topic at least!! Or else there will be nothing worth viewing on this deteriorated forum.

Nick

...and to just back up neph on the woman model, it will be used in game for a character model. (Normal maps)

This presumably decided after the image was posted. It says

only something about a "speed modelling contest", not

"normal textures for an ArmA addon".

The spirit of the original post is obviously that ArmA addon

related stuff is expected.

I didn't have the impression that 3d work shown in this thread has to be stuff dedicated to Armed Assault. Just things you're currently working on and you think are worth sharing with the community. Because i've no idea which of the modells I've shown here will even get imported into ArmA if any.

well yea it was from a speedmodeling contest..

so what?

cant i stuff it into arma?....

i think it's enough now. i made my point clear and so did nephilim. no need to continue about the topic

Grenade effects improvement:

Just a quick & dirty test at the moment. But I think it has promise wink_o.gif I got the look from online grenade footage.

Hmm, that grenade effect does look like it has potential. I'm very interested in that development.

Hmm, that grenade effect does look like it has potential. I'm very interested in that development.

Then you are going to like this new test video:

The action, the way it quickly "pops" is certainly a big improvement- but I think it would look better if the smoke was quite a bit darker. Military-grade explosives tend to produce black/dark grey smoke when they go off. Even cooler still, would be if you could add red/orange sparks and a very brief flash of fire in the center.

That said, you've got a greatly improved smoke grenade right now. And, with a little scripting, you have a great start towards a potential: white-phosphorous, tear-gas, and flash-bang.

Rock on dude.

Im just working on textures atm.. Just mucking around since im new to arma, soon enough ill start some work and if good enough ill show you guys. thumbs-up.gif

M1114a.jpg

M1114 action. Gunning in the original HMMWV .50 cal is just insane to me. So I wanted something with more armor an more protection against ground troops an what not. I’m also wanting to keep the HMMWV look as the original.

Few hrs later... Soon as everything is working it be time to start putting the real shit on to make it a Complete M1114.

M1114cGame.jpg

M1114bGame.jpg

M1114aGame.jpg

[imghttp://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g73/NZXSHADOWS/M1114a.jpg[/img]

M1114 action. Gunning in the original HMMWV .50 cal is just insane to me. So I wanted something with more armor an more protection against ground troops an what not. I’m also wanting to keep the HMMWV look as the original.

Few hrs later... Soon as I get done getting everything working it be time to start putting the real shit on to make it a Complete M1114.

[imghttp://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g73/NZXSHADOWS/M1114cGame.jpg[/img]

[imghttp://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g73/NZXSHADOWS/M1114bGame.jpg[/img]

[imghttp://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g73/NZXSHADOWS/M1114aGame.jpg[/img]

nice

Don't quote images, but I also agree that the new HMMWVs are nice - would be cool to see different weapons mounted too.

this are my 3d models for philippines armed force

sia sf260 (wip)

SIASF2603.jpg

sia 211(wip)

S2112.jpg

simba (wip)

SIMBA2.jpg

advice and criticism are welcome

We definitely need some aircraft, and the ones you modeled are perfect for the setting of a low intensity conflict.

I don't really know the planes you are making, but the SiA211 seems a bit too "square". It may need some rounding, particularly on the wings and the reactor exhaust.

Otherwise, I like it !

Malick

Very nice NZXSHADOWS .... thats a needed vehicle

Mod0 .... nice but looking a little "chunky".

An12 Cub again, partly re-texted.

Final improvements will include new cockpit textures, main textures, wheels, animations, ramps, seats, doors, control surfaces, decals, rear MG and maybe, just maybe a cargo script.

An12_4.jpg

An12_5.jpg

Newest vid of grenade effects, darker smoke & smaller size & other tweaks: