Sign in to follow this  
adumb

WIP: stuff you are working on!

and easy to implement ....

wow dingmatt.. That stargate is lookin cool smile_o.gif

cheetahnd2.th.jpg

I was rather bored this afternoon and started work on a Cheetah for the Jehran Debate.

Still very much a W.I.P but meh I thought I'd share it. Might be released with the go ahead from the Falklands mod team seeing as it is after all their Mirage III. (I just did what the Sout Africans did)...

Regards Mark smile_o.gif

I was rather bored this afternoon and started work on a Cheetah for the Jehran Debate.

Still very much a W.I.P but meh I thought I'd share it. Might be released with the go ahead from the Falklands mod team seeing as it is after all their Mirage III. (I just did what the Sout Africans did)...

Regards Mark smile_o.gif

Rename it to Kfir, it's the exact same thing and the Kfir is actually exported before.

Great news, Fishkopp! I was rather hoping to seeing one in ArmA... makes me wonder where did DKMM-Jaguar go? Is he still around? huh.gif

And yeah, having a rotating turret like Simba suggested, would be AWESOME!!! inlove.gif

Quote[/b] ]Rename it to Kfir, it's the exact same thing and the Kfir is actually exported before.

Meh I'll look into that.

Regards Mark smile_o.gif

@Fischkopp. I had great fun with DKMM's Broncos, I recall they were working on a big C-130 pack that seems to have disapeared with DKM-Jaguar. Looking forward to your OV-10. Any news on the ship your were working on?

@Simba nice pic! Nice sig too wink_o.gif

The invitable happened with the M60A3 project. ArmA was kind enough to inform me that the maximum allowed poly count was exceeded tounge2.gif

So here goes heavy optimizing of lods. Going to post new screens soon after I get things in balance.

I think Jaguar took the C130 pack he was working on over to RKSL. But I don't know if he's still working on it.

How much polygons had the M60A3?

Guest RKSL-Rock
I think Jaguar took the C130 pack he was working on over to RKSL. But I don't know if he's still working on it.

He's not working on it and hasn’t done anything on it for a year. I made the later model in all the pics. The first one was the OPGWC model that was ripped from Flight Sim 2002, all jag did was re-skin it. Since Jag's vanished RKSL will be releasing the C-130 without him.

Quote[/b] ]How much polygons had the M60A3?

Don't know exactly. I fell in love with all those almost round wheels, but they had to go. Trouble began as I was adding stuff to the turret basket like you see in all photos.

RACS camo is just awful. Makes a tank look like a toy.

Quote[/b] ]RACS camo is just awful. Makes a tank look like a toy.

I'm making the camo a bit darker than the M113. Looks much better. If the light brown is dominant color it just looks too light.

Our mod, ArmA 1943 is working on this sherman arma1943sherman1.jpg

It is un textured, so we need help with it, but it's very good.

well maybe post some wireframes here to check if its good indeed smile_o.gif

Here is some up dates to my bell.

BELL 412 aka CH-146

heko1yz2.th.jpg

pollycont is 4710

//EDIT UPDATE PICTURE

M151A2 Mutt USMC

m151a2wip01hu5.jpg

m151a2wip02fx3.jpg

@at all: I do not respond here on questions about my stuff. For that you can use the USMC 1.4. Thread in the ArmA: Discussion forum. I use this thread only for presentaion, not argumentation or explanation smile_o.gif

Snazy.

I see you still have your skills. I'm still working on those "things", but progress is slow.

Heh, at least three of those models started out as IRA

weapons for *that* mod (totally rebuilt them all at

least three times each since then, o' course - I'm almost

happy with some bits of some of them now  wink_o.gif  ).

Very nice to see that Pig render again. Double-Hardest

looking vehicle ever!  inlove.gif