Sign in to follow this  
Exsosus

Advanced Combat Environment

Sent PM to you Q with the recent version of ACE.

It's mainly my fault, time managment skills suck.. working on it though... the stuff in the Warriors public forum has been the last 3 days work I've done. 33 pbo's total ... sleep has taken last priority..

Sent out a few PM to individuals on helping out ACE, hopefully I will have an update once those are answered.

Trying to find time for the website as well, it needs to be updated as the info and WIP stuff is out of date.. The site is up but semi complete ...

ACE Website

Ah jeez, it all looks great man! Thanks for posting these. notworthy.gif Loved the MARPAT and SEAL's especially. smile_o.gif

Thank you! These look absolutely fantastic. The texturing is impeccable! notworthy.gif

Quality, quality, quality. inlove.gif

was just dropping by to read a few pages and saw the soldiers...those are absolutely jaw-dropping. I sincerely hope the issue gets worked out - that is some clearly professional and gifted work there.

wink_o.gif

same as armavidz...just clicked to see whats goin on an I was like..WTF??

Dont let these beautiful textures get wasted !!

Brilliant job guys... thumbs-up.gifxmas_o.gif

Update:

Everyone over here has been really busy with ACE, we have added a few more new members.

Q, zx64, kevb0, bluedingo, Silent, Rg, and Strango.

We still have a few postions that need to be fill to further the development. If anyone is interested PM me here and/or register @ http://www.usmc-warriors.org/forum and send me a PM there. Should have a full update on ACE itself in a week.

Really glad to hear the ACE seems to be recovering from its shakey beginnings. This is the mod to follow for me and anyone interested in a more realistic/tactical style of play. Seeing that Q has just been recruited do you have any plans to incorporate the PROPER mods into ACE?

Also just thought I'd point out that the new ACE site looks good but environment is not spelled Enviorment which is how it is down the left aswell as in the browser bar at the top of the screen. tounge2.gif

Lastly, anything from anyone relating to WGL is most welcome on my HDD... go you good thing. pistols.gif

We Are Recruiting New Members

Do  you have any interest in doing any work for a  mod?

Advanced Combat Environment is looking for some talented individuals to join the team with our existing 12  members,  our goal is redefine combat in ArmA, much like we did with the Wargames League (WGL) MOD did in Operation Flashpoint.

About A.C.E

â€ACE is a full conversion modification for Armed Assault. The overarching philosophy of ACE is to provide its users with a combat simulation that is both realistic and enjoyable. Our primary mission is to create a wide variety of real world weapons, vehicles, equipment, and tactics so that those playing the ACE mod will be able to better simulate combined arms combat on a modern battlefield. ACE is designed from the bottom up with the goal of encouraging its users to employ real world tactics and strategy (fighting as a team) in order to accomplish realistic military objectives. We strive to create hyper-realism without losing sight that the mod must be playable by the “advanced†user. Our focus is not only on creating coding and scripting which highlights realism but on creating realistic missions on which one may experience the full spectrum of virtual combat.â€

Contact

If you are interested please contact me ASAP. Also if you like you can stop over to our IRC channel to visit :

irc://irc.quakenet.org:6667/acemod and/or register on our forums at ACE Forums

We are looking forward to hear from you.

Best Regards,

A.C.E Team

Fixed Link..

Hey hey!!!

Nice to heard that. I hope ACE will be immersive as his gran-father WGL, and I hope your don't forget capabilty to plug mod between them, if you see what kind of thing i am suggesting biggrin_o.gif

Good luck, and do not hesitate to contact us, OFrP is still a big fan of your mod.

Hey this mod looks like it could be some good competition for XAM pistols.gif

I could be a low-end system tester if you want one?

Specs

512MB RAM

nVidia GEForce 6150

AMD Turion 64 x2 Mobile Technology

Windows XP Home Edition

I will go and register on the forums now

GFX look insanely good!

What system are you using? crazy_o.gifwow_o.gif

edit: oh my god .. 30" Monitor! I want one! inlove.gif

Thx for the info smile_o.gif

Custom Built - INTEL CORE2 3.2GhZ, BFG 8800GTX, EVGA 680i SLI M/B (OC) 2 DDR2 800 OCZ SLI memory, Dell UltraSharp 3007WFP 30" Monitor so the screen were taken @ 2560x1600.

Also over the holiday we aquired some new members:

Scrub - Modeling

Maddmatt - ArmA Effects

Q1184 - Wind Deflection, Weapon Jams, Recoils and ROF fix

@ Dec. 26 2007,13:11)]Still need to put a massive PR package together but here's 2 small update:

http://usmc-warriors.org/forum....3;image

http://usmc-warriors.org/forum....1;image

OMG..... I think I might have just made a mess in my pants..... If I could get ArmA looking that good and not giving me less then 20 FPS I would be in heaven.... holey sh!t..... I am speechless at those graphics.... I am jealous....

@ Dec. 26 2007,20:39)]Custom Built - INTEL CORE2 3.2GhZ, BFG 8800GTX, EVGA 680i SLI M/B (OC) 2 DDR2 800 OCZ SLI memory, Dell UltraSharp 3007WFP 30" Monitor so the screen were taken @ 2560x1600.

Scrub - Modeling

Maddmatt - ArmA Effects

I have an XFX 8800 GTX and a Gateway 24" HD monitor and my settings are set at 1920X1200, but I don't have the level of detail you do in your pics and all my settings are on very high....is there that much difference in 1920X1200 and 2560X1600?

is there that much difference in 1920X1200 and 2560X1600?

Technically there cant be any differences.

It´s the downsizing that makes the screens look that awesome - due to more pic info stored in smaller space or something like that.

@ Dec. 26 2007,20:39)]Custom Built - INTEL CORE2 3.2GhZ, BFG 8800GTX, EVGA 680i SLI M/B (OC) 2 DDR2 800 OCZ SLI memory, Dell UltraSharp 3007WFP 30" Monitor so the screen were taken @ 2560x1600.

Scrub - Modeling

Maddmatt - ArmA Effects

I have an XFX 8800 GTX and a Gateway 24" HD monitor and my settings are set at 1920X1200, but I don't have the level of detail you do in your pics and all my settings are on very high....is there that much difference in 1920X1200 and 2560X1600?

try increasing the DX LOD Level of detail wink_o.gif