Sign in to follow this  
Exsosus

Advanced Combat Environment

I'd like to know if, since IMW converged with you guys if the public beta will have IMW's US army soldier models? Or did you guys dump them and go with Cameron's?

Yeh shall find the truth... SOON biggrin_o.gif

OH SHIT that makes me want it more!!! inlove.gifinlove.gifrofl.gif

Glad ACE is coming along well, although the trailer didn't impress me all that much.

wow, fdf, csla, slx, and now ace mod... it's going to be a good christmas...

damn, and all this time, it was you we were trying to impress sad_o.gif

rofl.gif

Well, I'm looking forward to it anyway!

And dont forget RKSL xmas_o.gifxmas_o.gif

as long as i don't need Queens gambit to run it ill be a trigger happy basterd """"

you can work on that trigger starting now i guess

Of course my main PC's dead and I won't be building a new one till March. sad_o.gif

I've got one last thing to try today, hopefully I'll have Arma up and running again by Christmas. It's mod heaven right now for Arma.

And dont forget RKSL  xmas_o.gif  xmas_o.gif

and maybe more surprises... whistle.gif

Please please guys, dont get our hopes running wild here...

Getting the job done is one thing, speeding things up to

get it out on a deadline is another...It´s no rush just couse

it´s x-mas...

Im still looking forward to all these addons and

gameimprovements...Good work...

notworthy.gif

Will everything in that video be included in ACE (Jonny's USMC, staying cartridges, SLX) or are those mods that you added on top of ACE (or mods you improved on). I would be happy if I could just run ACE on it's own with all those features. In any case, awesome job and I can't wait.

:breaks out in song: "It's starting to feel a lot like CHRISTMAS!"

I'm not sure if any of that stuff comes from those mods, although I can't say for sure. I was under the impression that this mod is being independently created. I just assume everything featured in that video is strictly from ACE. I guess we will find out soon though.

One should "assume" that the actual footage showed in the video is beeing provided by the core-mod alone....

*this is not a confirmation*

looking awesome ACE team, and great video work as always ArmAVidz! (rage against the machine makes any trailer better tounge2.gif ) I look forward to this dominating my playing time for awhile biggrin_o.gif

it's a good video  but i didnt unerstand well what is new and what r the new things can someone explain?? whistle.gif  :

Something more for those interested: If you're looking forward to A.C.E. and like desktop wallpaper, here are a couple items to put on your hard drive:

acemod1lt2.th.jpg

A.C.E. Memories Desktop Wallpaper

acemod2mk1.th.jpg

A.C.E. Memories Desktop Wallpaper Extended - Dual Screen

Merry Christmas everone xmas_o.gif

Vidz

it's a good video  but i didnt unerstand well what is new and what r the new things can someone explain?? whistle.gif  :

You'll see once it's out. Just read sickboy's reply on the last page. Judging from that, I'd say they don't want to get into the explaining of content. I don't blame them. wink_o.gif

When "soon" comes we shall all find out. thumbs-up.gif

i know this probbely been adressed but i just learned of this mod.. IS The ai gona be better or as good as tony rangers FNN AI and think smart. Becuse i want to face foe who can enough that i love TO blow up with a Few 120 mm sabot rounds from a M1a2 sep abrams biggrin_o.gif

I am just asking for permission to date the latest vid...as it was hot biggrin_o.gif

Nice work ACE team thumbs-up.gif

damn, and all this time, it was you we were trying to impress sad_o.gif

Ha, I just think that very few of the features listed at the end were actually shown explicitly. Still, I think you're doing a great job if all those features are in, keep up the good work smile_o.gif I suppose what matters to me is how it plays, not how it looks.

all these great mods - and now ACE? where many of the best mod makers have been working on? look forward to it. smile_o.gif

Hoho are the team of ACE putting long awaited and high praised ACE Mod on Xmas sledge? Enough internal testings - ready to rock on many more pc's and servers? xmas_o.gif

all these great mods - and now ACE? where many of the best mod makers have been working on? look forward to it. smile_o.gif