Sign in to follow this  
Exsosus

Advanced Combat Environment

I hope you guys fix the Air to Air combat since it is really primitive with ArmA, something like LOCK ON or Project Reality perhaps.

I hope you guys fix the Air to Air combat since it is really primitive with ArmA, something like LOCK ON or Project Reality perhaps.

LOL! Something like Lock On! icon_rolleyes.gif

Yeah, we're adding a full flight simulator and tank simulator with clickable cockpits - something more like Janes F/A-18 than Lock ON - since we're only volunteers. tounge2.gif

great.. thats why there isn't any public release yet, knew had to be a reason for the waiting wink_o.gif

there will also a modification in the grass?? i mean like if we'll can see the grass not only for 20 meters but for all the map.. if u understood what i mean biggrin_o.gif ... my bad english wow_o.gif  tounge2.gifhuh.gif

there will also a modification in the grass?? i mean like if we'll can see the grass not only for 20 meters but for all the map.. if u understood what i mean biggrin_o.gif ... my bad english wow_o.gif  tounge2.gifhuh.gif

No PC in existence would run the game smoothly if that was done crazy_o.gif

what you think about share with us standalone stryker model with slat armor?

i think we shell wait so long for public beta or alfa or some genenal version//

No PC in existence would run the game smoothly if that was done crazy_o.gif

I think it depends on how you do it. If you wanted to extend visibility of clutter grass you would indeed choke to death every PC. But look at VTE islands. They run quite smoothly and have grass that can be seen for kilometers. Even i OFP engine there were islands with nice grass - invasion 44's Oosterbeek map for example. I think it could be done (just like fields in Opteryx's Avghani map).

seeing as an informal Q&A seems to have sprung up - will ACE feature AI working in teams rather than just lone ass individuals running to see where the bullets are coming from?

i don't think we'll se the beta of ace before the release of arma4 or 5 or ofp6 .. can u ace mod guys give me an hope?? huh.giftounge2.gif

i don't think we'll se the beta of ace before the release of arma4 or 5 or ofp6 .. can u ace mod guys give me an hope?? huh.giftounge2.gif

Posting stuff like that isn't going to get you any special information or make ACE come any sooner tounge2.gif

Patience whistle.gif

ACE before chirstmas or newyears please.

It seems that the mod team is working and working and working and there is no progress what so ever. No pictures, no videos no nothing sad_o.gif

ACE is dead! I will belive it when i see it nener.gif

That post is just asking for both barrels and/or gonna get this thread locked down. whistle.gif

It seems that the mod team is working and working and working and there is no progress what so ever. No pictures, no videos no nothing  sad_o.gif

ACE is dead! I will belive it when i see it  nener.gif

Why you don't join them? It could be done in like nothing then.

Oh wait, you can't do anything but spamming the threads from Mods which are working hard to achieve what they have in mind.

48h post restriction for spamming the forums.

It seems that the mod team is working and working and working and there is no progress what so ever. No pictures, no videos no nothing  sad_o.gif

You gotta be kidding. Since when does the ACE team owe you anything? Leave em be.

It will be ready when it's ready.

To all whom it may concern, posts like this don't help the progress of a Mod. It's probably best not to piss off the people that devote their time to expanding our gameplay experience for nothing more then charity.(i.e. no pay, only gratitude) Content creators deserve a little more respect then this.

Thanks be to the ACE team for even considering a project like this.

You know what, they may have not released anything, but I have no doubt they are making progress. As I'm sure they are going big, not just some small model and island replacement, something more. Just be patient young padawans.

The release ArmA2 is getting dangerously close. It might be that they have to re-start the process as more and more players move to the new game when it comes out.

But have too wait and see. ArmA2 does not have all the features of ACE.

i have an idea can u release ace1.0 for arma and then starting to work for release ACE2 for arma2.. like csla did for ofp whit csla2 for opf and csla3 for arma smile_o.gif

The release ArmA2 is getting dangerously close. It might be that they have to re-start the process as more and more players move to the new game when it comes out.

I highly doubt it would need to be restarted. Maybe some ACE features that ArmA 2 already has can just be removed from ACE, and the rest can be adapted to the new game.

So I wouldn't use the term 'dangerous' when talking about the ArmA 2 release wink_o.gif

New players, new features, more possibilities...  smile_o.gif

I have just one question ;

Irak Modern Warfare is include in ACE, right ?

But, IMW was 90% donne no ? Why dont release IMW on a Standalone Addons ?

I understand this is a "global work" - i'm modder -, but we can't wait your incredible work smile_o.gif

Good luck, keep working, and have fun !

I wouldn't be surprised if we see a lot of ACE stuff "popping up" in ARMA2.

Anyway, who cares. This thread was started in May 2007. I have had many hours of fine gameplay with ArmA and the existing addons and enhancements.

Roll on ArmA2 and OFP2

Hi Team,

just wondering if this will require QG to run? I'd probably shoot my foot if I this were spotted in Mods/Complete and I couldn't run it  tounge2.gif

You even testing the hotfixes in 1.09?  wink_o.gif and anyways Queens Gambit is dead cheap.. If people dont like it, then tough luck

QG will not be a requirement for ACE. You easily get many times the value of QG in ACE for free, there's no reason to make it a requirement on top of that.

This may help. Page 21

I'm not sure if it was later said it will be required though. I did a quick "print this topic" search and once I found this I didn't search any further.