Sign in to follow this  
Goetterfunke

New Building Pics, is oxygen out ? =)

.....:

i am Goetterfunke talking to you through the account of my friend

i'm not in here for the money !

we are getting just a very a small part of the profit

we are working 8 hours a day on that and are normally students of natural sciences and need a bit money to pay our studies....

so we are not dumb ok !

i was the CLASSBEST in Maths  and i don't let me call dumb !

i could not invest 8 hours a day without getting a bit ogf money for the things i am doing !

the new demo will be out soon and perhaps convince some people that those scripts can not be done by everybody

I will stop that here for today!!!!!!!!!!!

cu tommotrow in a correct discussion !

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">you know that 200 pages of scripts we have done ?<span id='postcolor'>

AND? You still feel you have to make money from it? That's money grabbing and I class that behaviour as scum.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">after almos tone year of great free scripts and missions i have done fpr the community ??<span id='postcolor'>

Haven't seen or heard of any of your great scripts and missions..Anyone else seen any of them?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">how did you get your job as moderator here ?<span id='postcolor'>

By being a devoted flashpoint fan for well over 1.5 years and working for OFPN etc

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">we are making an addon that is devinitely better than that short little RED HAMMER campaign !<span id='postcolor'>

So you're saying codemasters are money grabbers too..Wow didn't know that from like 12 years of games playing.......

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i wonder what you are doing to the community in blaming us in that unkind way !<span id='postcolor'>

Slugging my ass off in 3dsmax making models, CPP writing, campaign making and organising people for WinterMarch which will be 100% FREE addon for EVERYONE who wants it to download it for FREE. Not a half assed addon CD that costs $12. A FULL complete mod containing new models, islands, vehicles, infantry, campaigns, sounds etc etc ALL for FREE because I love flashpoint and am willing to spend my time doing something constructive that will help OFP and it's community rather than trying to make a fast buck out of it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i have done addons, mission and i working on a campaign.....and on PoW<span id='postcolor'>

As have I, along with making The Addon Collection with kegetys etc.

I AM JESUS CHRIST AND I AM TALKING BY THE ACCOUNT OF MY WIFE

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Feb. 16 2002,20:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I AM JESUS CHRIST AND I AM TALKING BY THE ACCOUNT OF MY WIFE<span id='postcolor'>

LOL ya freak wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote

after almos tone year of great free scripts and missions i have done for the community ??<span id='postcolor'>

Haven't seen or heard of any of your great scripts and missions..Anyone else seen any of them?<span id='postcolor'>

Goetterfunkes Artillery

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....;t=1020

Goetterfunkes ,mav.northwinds, Dragunovs Flamethrower:

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....erfunke

i have to post through the account of my friend cause you closed my one and the new is not accepted yet

a great citation :

lol

the prresident Trumman after the atomic bombing on hiroshima

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">we are working 8 hours a day on that and are normally students of natural sciences and need a bit money to pay our studies....<span id='postcolor'>

Get an honest job.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i could not invest 8 hours a day without getting a bit ogf money for the things i am doing !

<span id='postcolor'>

Then dont do it. Simple.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Goetterfunkes Artillery

<span id='postcolor'>

Yep, your artillery was nice enough but that doesn't give you any reason or right to go sell addons.

omg it looks like jerry springer in here

when are you going to kill eachother??? biggrin.gif

FW200

Armourdave, it's disappointing to me to see a moderator partake in ad hominem attacks such as you are doing by calling him "scum".   As a moderator it is your job to make sure people aren't doing this kind of thing to each other in the forums, and it is certainly not your place to join in.  

He is not a piece of shit just because you don't like what he's doing.  If you would listen for a second you might actually see that he has a point.  If his addon is 100% files that he created, he can sell it if he wishes.  It doesn't matter if you don't like that, that's the law.  If it contains any BIS-created files, that would be different (necessetating the use of BIS files for it to work correctly is not the same thing).  But as of now that is not clear, so please refrain from calling him names.  

As for you Goetterfunke, I'm not really certain I would pay for an addon when there are already so many other high-quality ones out there for free.  There needs to be a demand, and the structure of the community dictates that your addon will have to be really damn good to convince people to buy it in light of the (free) competition.  And next time it may be a good idea to not advertise your pay-to-play addon on the official developer's site, given the track record of such addons in other games in the past.

I must agree with Worldorder.

Armourdave, i feal sickening when i see you stabbing a such great project down. I tryed the first demo (when it was called Dune mod), and i can only say i was totally stunned.

His artellery was impressive too.

I dont know about the legal issues, but if they tryed to contact BIS, and BIS didnt react, its BIS own fault. Furthermore, as worldorder said... I dont think they are doing anything ilegal, and if they fail to see that work like this is only supporting their game and gives more customers and bigger community, théy are really shooting their own foot.... Afterall, you need to BUY ofp to play this mod.

Goetterfunke, im impressed with your work, and i hope that a little childlish discussion from a moderator on these forums wont stop you from continue your work.... The community is behind you.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Armourdave, it's disappointing to me to see a moderator partake in ad hominem attacks such as you are doing by calling him "scum".   As a moderator it is your job to make sure people aren't doing this kind of thing to each other in the forums, and it is certainly not your place to join in.  <span id='postcolor'>

No, you're wrong, moderating this board is not my job, I have no obligations to censor my voice, I never signed a contract, it's just something I do. I have every right to get involved and voice my opinion because it's my CHOICE and OPINION as a long serving member of the community when I see something so unbelievably wrong.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">He is not a piece of shit just because you don't like what he's doing.  If you would listen for a second you might actually see that he has a point.  If his addon is 100% files that he created, he can sell it if he wishes.  It doesn't matter if you don't like that, that's the law.  If it contains any BIS-created files, that would be different (necessetating the use of BIS files for it to work correctly is not the same thing).  But as of now that is not clear, so please refrain from calling him names. <span id='postcolor'>

PBO is BIS's format, what dont you understand about that? Is it so hard to grasp that far off concept? How do you expect them to make addons with out using A, PBO and B, original BIS code in their config.cpp's?.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Armourdave, it's disappointing to me to see a moderator partake in ad hominem attacks such as you are doing by calling him "scum".   As a moderator it is your job to make sure people aren't doing this kind of thing to each other in the forums, and it is certainly not your place to join in.  <span id='postcolor'>

So sad to disappoint you, but generally someone has to say something when such bullshit is going on and people think it's great. Like I already said, it's not my job, it's less than a hobby and I have every reason to be hardline and extreme in this case.

I wont stand for people advertising commercial, non-official rip-off addons on the official board. It's a disgustingly disrespectfull action to take towards BIS and it wont be tolerated. Not now, not ever.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Goetterfunke, im impressed with your work, and i hope that a little childlish discussion from a moderator on these forums wont stop you from continue your work.... The community is behind you.<span id='postcolor'>

Clearly not, the majority of people posting in this thread have not been in favour for charging $12 for this addon..Oh and if I was to be childish I would remove all of your posting rights...