Sign in to follow this  
ricoadf

ADF mod

I have Arma, VBS2, and Ofp. I play mostly Ofp because it has a wide range of combat eras to choose from WW2(favoriteI44), Vietnam(VTE4.0 favorite), modern warfare ffsx2007,MCM-SLX, and LCWF . smile_o.gif So yes still looking for more addons for ofp eventhough its 6 years old its kind of like the legendary Falcon 4.0(1998) and people still fly it with all the updated mods of course. Don't get me wrong I like Arma and VBS2, but they are missing the British Army/Royal Marine Commandos military Helmet, the type of Helmet you see in the British BLB mods. Also Arma is lacking WW2 soldier addons. To make this short yes please release ADF for ofp. Thank you

It wont be out for christmas, that much is certain sad_o.gif

However once I have the ArmA core pack out I'll turn my attention on the OFP pack, maybe a good way to start a new year thumbs-up.gif

Not until I look at what I've got, havent touched it in ages. tounge2.gif

Now that the ArmA core pack is released I can turn my attention to OFP thumbs-up.gif

I'll get onto it asap, net has been down for awhile so couldnt do much smile_o.gif

Geeze, the topic has gone a few pages back, can believe OFP is still going so well biggrin_o.gif

The mod is still alive, just TAFE assignments have taken up 18 of 24hrs of my day, damn annoying whistle.gif

Ill get something shown asap ok wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Geeze, the topic has gone a few pages back, can believe OFP is still going so well biggrin_o.gif

The mod is still alive, just TAFE assignments have taken up 18 of 24hrs of my day, damn annoying whistle.gif

Ill get something shown asap ok wink_o.gif

Not really...We are just starved for new addons/mods tounge2.gif It's been awhile since anything new and exciting has been released.