Sign in to follow this  
Commando84

2-11 pow rescue

Ok guys maybe some feedback this time tounge2.gif new updated improved version and its still very difficult at least during my tests with 2 players as the pilots on the run.

playable roles are 2 prisoned pilots , 3 pilots that help the 8 members navy seal team to find and rescue the pilots.

gear selection is there but im thinking to cut it down or scrap it cause it was meant for the navy seals to select weapons but the pilots can also select weapons there, pilots are really just meant to have their handguns at start and not a whole arsenal to take on the whole islands. whistle.gif

objectives are simple at least one pilot has to make it to the mainland. Mission also features the very nice group link 2 script made by keycat and converted to arma by snk man

anyways here is the download for the mission

and editor addon needed editor addon 1.02 by low fly

any feedback would be greatly apreciated. inlove.gifhttp://files.filefront.com//;7513327;;/

Is this an updated version of your old one?

Hi cool multiplayer map, how do you make the littlebird fast land in the intro, without it changing altitute? I have tried to do so ,but it changes to a higher height before landing. And I can´t open your pbo file with the unpbo extractor.

HI are you sure its my mission you talk about? i don't have any little birds in this one, and i dont have any intro cause its mp so i want it to get started more quicker cause i end up replaying the mission alot tounge2.gif

Aarrrgghhh shit I have looked at the wrong mission POW rescue and pilot rescue sorry

New version again removed one soldier in one of the motorized patrols that where slowing down the patrol. Also added different start location for Sf team and made it so that they can choose between Chopper where they start och drive off to a nearby harbor and get some ships there if they wanna do a more stealth aproach. Both ways got their own share of riscs and options. The pilots that are at the bottom are the drivers for the blackhawk that drives the sf team, they have a wp and trigger connected to see if sf team is inside chopper they will drive the chopper to objective But chopper has difficulty landing so in that case its best to para drop out of the chopper if you dont have human pilots.