Sign in to follow this  
cpl_BOB

WHO has actually been in the army here?

"Besides, even a twisted sense of reality is better than swallowing the pre-processed "truth" they're feeding you!"

Don't believe anything, believe your eyes...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Noone @ Feb. 20 2002,10:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"Besides, even a twisted sense of reality is better than swallowing the pre-processed "truth" they're feeding you!"

Don't believe anything, believe your eyes...<span id='postcolor'>

My eyes can't be everywhere, I have to trust "second hand" information. The catch is: don't just listen to the loudest voice and believe everything it says. There's a wealth of information sources out there, use all you can and form your own conception of the truth. Be critical. Every media and person has an agenda and is, in very substle and often not conscious way, trying to advocate that.

Shame this thread turned into an anti-military/gov't/media/big brother thread all the sudden, I was actually interested in seeing who served here....

11 months in the Swedish Airforce.

AK-5 (modified FN-FNC)

KSP 90 (Minimi)

KSP 58

K-pist M45-B

Glock 17 pistol

M203 Grenade Launcher

MP5-A3

P-90

Sig Sauer P226

AK-4 (HK G3A3)

AG 90 (M82A1)

But the only weapons i really have experience with of those listed are the KSP90. AK5 and Glock 17 pistol. Fired countless rounds of those when i did my service.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I admit I was a bit provocative... I just couldn't resist the temptation. But seriously, matters of life and death are not something I let the System decide for me. I can't understand why someone would give up his morals and let others decide for him.

I'm not on drugs. I have my use of intoxicants strictly under control, I can assure you.

I have a very good sense of reality, thank you. I just don't believe everything the System? or the mainstream media tells me. Nor should you. Besides, even a twisted sense of reality is better than swallowing the pre-processed "truth" they're feeding you!<span id='postcolor'>

Wow, what a load of crap. For someone who has never even been in any type of military orginization, you sure do seem to know alot about it confused.gif

Who is feeding me what?

I am in a reserve infantry unit, all I do on the job is learn how to do my job better. No 'brainwashing' is involved.

What morals have I given up? What are others deciding for me?, I do have my own brain you know.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> pre-processed "truth" <span id='postcolor'>

What in God's name are you talikng about? I think you have seen too many movies, because you aren't making any sense.

Are you sure you aren't on any drugs?

Tyler

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (4ntifa @ Feb. 21 2002,09:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I admit I was a bit provocative... I just couldn't resist the temptation. But seriously, matters of life and death are not something I let the System decide for me. I can't understand why someone would give up his morals and let others decide for him.

I'm not on drugs. I have my use of intoxicants strictly under control, I can assure you.

I have a very good sense of reality, thank you. I just don't believe everything the Systemâ„¢ or the mainstream media tells me. Nor should you. Besides, even a twisted sense of reality is better than swallowing the pre-processed "truth" they're feeding you!<span id='postcolor'>

Are you a drugged up hippie by any chance? What's with all this talk of mainstream evil anyway?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (4ntifa @ Feb. 21 2002,11:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I have to trust "second_draw's" information.<span id='postcolor'>

anyone for a quick game of "Don't quote me on that?" (see above quote) biggrin.gif

Nice to see a useful & intelligent conversation (not like that the rest of the forum isn't biggrin.gif). I'm vaguely thinking of joining the army as an army reserve while i do courses. I'm an ozzie by the way.

I would read this entire thread, but I ate taco-bell and I dont need any more shit tonight.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ Feb. 25 2002,12:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And sometimes don't even believe your eyes.<span id='postcolor'>

In this case I think my eyes relay me a picture of a dupe pushing himself momentuously up with the toes of his right foot. No levitation there, my eyes (the bastards) are saying.

1 year in a National Defence Volunteer Forces of Lithuania.

weapons used:

AK4MT

RPG-7

MG-3

1 year in a National Defence Volunteer Forces of Lithuania.

weapons used:

AK4MT

RPG-7

MG-3

You dug up a thread almost four and a half years old.

New record? huh.gif

This thread is so old that i didn`t have seen it before. rofl.gif

Dont bring up threads this old unless you have something significant to contribute with. smile_o.gif

Closing