Sign in to follow this  
Stagger Lee

I think it was a mistake to even mention Game2..

Maybe we interpret asap differently, but capital letters and an exclamationpoint: ASAP! Hardly ever means: Pretty please with sugar on top, in your own time, when you're ready.

ASAP should always be written in capital letter, seeing how its an acronym wink_o.gif

Maybe we interpret asap

ASAP should always be written in capital letter, seeing how its an acronym wink_o.gif

Its should have an apostrophe.

It's

The sooner we get GAME 2 the better, I don't care about fanboys, they're the minority + lack intelligence tbh

Wow, and thats not flaming/flamebaiting...

Its always interesting to see that the majority of people who go "I dont care I want it now" are always the very same people who go "OMG this game was released too early! It sucks!!" when they get their wish... confused_o.gif

The sooner we get GAME 2 the better, I don't care about fanboys, they're the minority + lack intelligence tbh

+1 WL and an extensive vacation for pure flamebaiting.

If you think about it, OFP2 will be released (doubtfully) supposedly next year. If the game comes out and is a hit with OFP fans. This may give BIS the chills and better yet the drive to make an even better game. smile_o.gif

Opf2 is based upon the same engine that Colin Macre Dirt is based upon. Amazing graphics, physics - Thats alot to compete with I suggest BIS pull there socks up and get there fingers out otherwise Codemasters will be laughing (and rightly so Flashy 2 looks to be amazing)

Flashpoint 2 doesn't look like anything. The only thing released thus far are a handful of promises and a pre-rendered trailer that despite the protestations to the contrary, is not indicative of the final product.

Flashpoint 2 doesn't look like anything

What is the name of that animal which hides its head in the sand????

C'mon, CM releases a teaser, the have as they say the biggest CM team ever working on OFP2 and they hint at an 2008 relase on all major platforms ... and we (incl. BIS) should act like 'nothing to think (in some cases worry) about' ... I think CM makes their intentions clear. To be seen if CM pulls it of, but neglecting or 'think nothing of' attitude is imo not very smart. I for one look forward (i.s.o. the 'does not look like anything' attitude) to whatever CM will come up with.

What is the name of that animal which hides its head in the sand?huh.gif

C'mon, CM releases a teaser, the have as they say the biggest CM team ever working on OFP2 and they hint at an 2008 relase on all major platforms ... and we (incl. BIS) should act like 'nothing to think (in some cases worry) about' ... I think CM makes their intentions clear. To be seen if CM pulls it of, but neglecting or 'think nothing of' attitude is imo not very smart. I for one look forward (i.s.o. the 'does not look like anything' attitude) to whatever CM will come up with.

I think it's the maxqubit.

You didn't quote the whole thing.

What is the name of that animal which hides its head in the sand????

I think it's the maxqubit.

You didn't quote the whole thing.

I quoted the 'attitude' (towards OFP2)

Personally, hearing about ArmA2 even tho ArmA has been only out for less then a year made me feel like crap. That just means less work for patchs and longer waits (as if their not long enough). If this game feels too much like ArmA only graphics, i'm totally going over to OFP2...

I quoted the 'attitude' (towards OFP2)

You missed his point that the trailer is "simply" a rendered movie

nothing from the game engine.

so he is right, as long as there are no picture from within the engine, OFP2 is "looking nothing"

Best to say is "it looks how they hope to get it to work"

How many games during the last decade have lived up to what was said they will deliver?

QuietMan

That is probably true but I think he was also refering to the fact that ignoring OPF2 is not the way to go.

And while alot of games have not held what they promised some have, like OPF, Mafia, H&D etc , and that is what I continue to play. So as long as there are some that do I remain optimistic.

As a matter of fact in regards to OPF2 I am very optimistic