Sign in to follow this  
el Gringo Loco

New spammer punishment enforced

Umm I'll escape some how or other. I would just like to point out I missed the main spam session so I was not me I just triggered it.

ahh i loved a view to a kill with timothy dalton as james bond , the song by duran duran .......... my favourite james bond

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Feb. 12 2002,23:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ahh i loved a view to a kill with timothy dalton as james bond , the song by duran duran .......... my favourite james bond<span id='postcolor'>

Just because large part of it was filmed in paris, you, you chauvenistic frenchman wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (second_draw @ Feb. 12 2002,23:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Wasn't the laser thing in goldenfinger? I know my bonds!<span id='postcolor'>

Yup you're right. But the title wouldn't fit to the topic in the magazine from where I scanned this image.

For Hamster.

It was Maxim Men's magazine, so not for rodents! wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Umm I'll escape some how or other. I would just like to point out I missed the main spam session so I was not me I just triggered it.<span id='postcolor'>

You should have been there, we were reckless... smile.gifsmile.gif

Hamster, if you keep on spamming I will sent those secret photos to your girl-friend. Does she know you got a second affair going on.

hamster.jpg

So I propose you better learn the rules! this may help you

TFH%20Hamster.jpg

And if this doesnt help well..

hamster-bild.gifbiggrin.gif

I think I will stay the spam warrior and fight for spammer’s rights everywhere.

I have already declared spam jihad.

biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 13 2002,20:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think some other spammer might have killed placebo because he hasn't been around biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yep my mission was a success smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Feb. 13 2002,23:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think some other spammer might have killed placebo because he hasn't been around biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yep my mission was a success smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

So who's next?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 13 2002,20:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think some other spammer might have killed placebo because he hasn't been around biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yep my mission was a success smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

So who's next?<span id='postcolor'>

Umm maybe Hildor