Sign in to follow this  
DarkGiver

SWM SWITZERLAND MOD RELEASED !!!

indeed looking very promissing and nice wink_o.gif

can't believe BIS wants to make us pay for an extra island while most of the work is (usually) done by the community when it comes down to addons crazy_o.gif

just to comment on SevenBEF, not only does the community crank out new content, it's out FAST and is quality work. much talent in this community. thank you swiss mod team for everything, looking forward to your next release.

Yes.. about the news.. here the last addition in the weapons category :

http://www.switzerland-mod.ch/entwick....g05.jpg

http://www.switzerland-mod.ch/entwick....00k.jpg

http://www.switzerland-mod.ch/entwick....DUO.jpg

http://www.switzerland-mod.ch/entwick....1.2.jpg

And we are currently working hard to fix all the know bugs, and to add new features... some fresh news soon...

I suggest you add some of this cool weapon pictures to the first post

(if you can afford the bandwidth for the additional downloads tounge2.gif )

QuietMan

Would it be much of a performance hog making the ghillie react to wind (as trees do durign bad weather) ?

Would it be much of a performance hog making the ghillie react to wind (as trees do durign bad weather) ?

ouch... joker !

Another question ? smile_o.gifsmile_o.gif

ouch... joker !

lol, i was serious biggrin_o.gif

Will you add standalone version with ghillie snipers (& spotters) for East & West?

And how about adding an action menu entry to camo the weapons (by inquisitors change weapon script)?

ouch... joker !

lol,  i was serious biggrin_o.gif

Will you add standalone version with ghillie snipers (& spotters) for East & West?

And how about adding an action menu entry to camo the weapons (by inquisitors change weapon script)?

I have no doubt about the serious of your question.. but actually i dont have any technical solution to make the ghillie react to the wind... smile_o.gif that's already very hard to have a new working character model (thank to SLX Solus for that...) and making the base model of the ghillie suit with is also a great performance (thank to Lodu for this amazing work) so having some anim on.. is another problem smile_o.gif

And for the standalone version.. that's not planned.. this ghillie is actually part of the switzerland-mod soldiers pack wink_o.gif

And about the camo on weapon.. i simply planned to do a special version of trg42 with camo pieces.

ch_ghilie.jpg

"grüazi" from austria wink_o.gif

i DLed the latest version about 2 weeks agao, installed it, just in order to find out that the SWM server wich was mostly populated by 2-3 guys doesnt let me join becouse i use a sound mod and your Facepack as standalone addon(doesnt meet the mod=equal requirement, it say wrong version for me).

i mean, ovcourse its your server, but wouldnt it be good to open the server like most others are. ppl just can join when the have the SWM mod files anyways.

i would love to come over to your sever(wich i didnt saw last week anymore...)and be "one more guy" there from time to time but if its like i have to rip all mods i have out of the file tree, its not worth the work as many other ppl seem to think too.

maybe give it a try, dunno.

to the creators, thanks for your nice work.