Sign in to follow this  
DarkGiver

SWM SWITZERLAND MOD RELEASED !!!

Sniper scope in actual version are hard to use.. and need training and instruction.. because the reflex of max zoom is not the good one.. because it change the "zero point".

On the 1.0 version the minimal zoom is zeroed (you hit with the center of the scope) at 300m.. and at maximum zoom the scope is zeroed at 800m... so.. you must adapt the zoom to set the zero-point.

In the next version (1.1 soon available.. list of features will come..) the system will be easier.. because i fixed the minimal zoom to 10x.. zero-point at 300m.. and max zoom at 12x.. zero-point at 800m.. so it's easy to use 10x setting for medium range and 12x scope for long range. That's the goal.

this a great add on especaily the guns biggrin_o.gif nice job guy

1q how can i get this 2 work whit FDF sounds for the ohter guns thx wink_o.gif

superb....

so, when do we see vehicles? :P

would be nice with atlest a truck, a jeep, a apc and a helicopter smile_o.gif

dunno what helo you use in switzerland, but i guess you use the Puma/Cougar helicopter, right?

would be ace to see that in this mod so we can do some nice missions biggrin_o.gif

Hi, when the new tools see the light i'll like to steal from you that

pimp P226 + XML3, DarkGiver. Let's C ya

The weapons are awesome, completely awesome, I love it.

very nice work guys, i love the sounds wink_o.gif

I think thats the sound of the SCAR in GR:AW.

its okay.. i expected a completly difrent game like wgl,fdf and all that good stuff but i guess your just waiting for the tools to come out first..

anyway i can make a co-op mission using this mod but if you guys wont

V1.1 is absoutely AMAZING

I'm still not very happy with the sniper, but I LOVE how many SIG variants there is now!

Also loving the MP5K wink_o.gif

V1.1 is absoutely AMAZING

I'm still not very happy with the sniper, but I LOVE how many SIG variants there is now!

Also loving the MP5K wink_o.gif

Hmmm about the sniper... we are aware of all suggestions.. so.. what's exactly the problem ?.. But before.. an indication.. the trg42 in game use two settings with scope... you can choose by changing the zoom... initial zoom has the weapon zeroed to 300m and max zoom zeroed to 800m.. so you can use the sniper rifle for medium and very long range without problem.

Ah right!

Okay!

I didn't know that whistle.gif

I've retried it and it works absoutely perfect, my fault for not playing about with it wink_o.gif

This mod has no flaws at all, I love it smile_o.gif

Well done guys!

this mod is a wast of time

this mod is wasting my time

I mean, I waste my time just staring at weapons with this mod biggrin_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gif

a new standard for top mods! I love the units and most the weapons pistols.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

QuietMan

i absolutely love it!

congrats on another great release, you've really outdone yourselves this time.

did you manage to convert prophet's fantastic coops over to your mod? that is all it needs now - 56 i believe - awesome coops.

thanks again,

andy.

i absolutely love it!

congrats on another great release, you've really outdone yourselves this time.

did you manage to convert prophet's fantastic coops over to your mod?   that is all it needs now - 56 i believe - awesome coops.

thanks again,

andy.

Thank all smile_o.gif

And about the missions... yes.. that was planned.. we have all the authorisations and so.. but not the time and enough people to do the job smile_o.gif Our priority was the soldiers and weapons... now we will start working on the mission part.

I think our next future release will include as key feature an huge multiplayer pack... a lot of new single player mission.. and our first custom vehicles... but before smile_o.gif we will play smile_o.gif a thing we didn't have time to do the last weeks lol

DarkGiver

Please do not hotlink images over 100kb. smile_o.gif

DarkGiver

Please do not hotlink images over 100kb.  smile_o.gif

Hooops.. really sorry.. i forgot to check... but now updated with <100k wink_o.gif

Congratulations, the weapons and the soldiers are very nice and the animations are absolutely perfect I learned a lot watching them.

Thank you for your hard work and for sharing it with us wink_o.gif

Fantastic work!

There are only two things that could be changed imho.

First thing is the Recoil. Its way too low on the most weapons.

Second thing is the zoom. I think weapons with Ironsight or Reddots should not have any zoom at all because it makes the handling in CQB very clumsy.