Sign in to follow this  
CameronMcDonald

1st Infantry Division

...within a couple of days after he releases the new models...

Ah, thats sad to hear. I guess we will have to put up with selecting them from the editor for those long few days biggrin_o.gif

Okay its judgment day, I've been following this thread (silently) for a long ass while now! I pray to jebus by the time I'm back from work these bad boys get released!!!!

Btw, just so it looks like i fit in "Oh yeah, that ACU camo totally outdoes the BDU one that those Delta guys use to use back in nam, totally"

I've no idea what i just said, but it looked like it kind of made sense, but anyway, i hope these units get some form of release today, possibly the most hyped up ArmA + OFP units in a long time (possibly even more then Invasion 1944 in its hype prime!!!wink_o.gif

Good luck cam!

Alright Cam, past deadline hommie! Were all dying for um, can we please get an update?

Alright Cam, past deadline hommie! Were all dying for um, can we please get an update?

its 1 in the morning, itll be released when its released.

its 1 in the morning, itll be released when its released.

Not to cause a stir, but it could actually be anywhere from 2PM to 6PM if cam is in Australia, but lets just leave it be for now and await in silence, anyway, i have work.

Made my day, how sad is that?

It's February 17th 2008 at 11:21 according to my clock. goodnight.gif

Feb. 18th 2008 at 0900 according to mine. You're lagging tounge2.gif

It's February 17th 2008 at 11:21 according to my clock.  goodnight.gif

well its 18th of Feb 7pm here in australia and guess what, its a monday so he probley worked allday. i'd say if he release's them today around 9 or 10pm australia time. so relax

...Batdog is indeed accurate.

smile_o.gif

...first post updated. smile_o.gif Please, give feedback, view NSX's nice pictures, and enjoy. Hope they work. smile_o.gif

I'm not correct. i said 9 or 10. I was 2 hours and 30 minutes off tounge2.gif

Well, you were accurate in the fact I'd been working all day. Close enough for mah. smile_o.gif So the addon's working, and I haven't accidentally put the semi-finished Wipman config into it?

It's February 17th 2008 at 11:21 according to my clock.  goodnight.gif

Feb. 18th 2008 at 0900 according to mine. You're lagging tounge2.gif

Damn ping again!

heh thanks for the units Cam! A shame no promo vid  confused_o.gif  tounge2.gif  but I think the units will probably be in nearly every movie made from this day forth haha Can't wait to see 'em  thumbs-up.gif

Edit: just saw the pics on page 1  wow_o.gif  OMFG those are awesome pics nice job NSX and wow...

Congrats on the release, Cam.

AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOME! yay.gifyay.gif Love u cam biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

@ plaintiff1: i must say you have a very calm and mature manner which comes in very handy on these forums a role model for us all wink_o.gifthumbs-up.gif

Kris rofl.gif

btw I think this is in order - the broken kickass 'o meter

brokenkickassometertrantj0.gif

you deserve it buddy pistols.gif

Cant wait to come home and try these, big thanks and congrats to all involved!

So whats next, decent modern VDV?

Give me a hint if you plan that, ill deliver the textures. wink_o.gif

Thanks for the kind words, and once again, thanks to all who helped out. If I missed someone, please, a swift kick up my virtual rear will be greatly appreciated.

Quote[/b] ]A quick question, why the M4A1s? I thought most Soldiers used the M16A4.

Heh, well, first of all, most US dudes nowadays use the M4. And, as such, I have given them M4s, not M4A1s. Only the DMR has the full length M16A4, which I believe is correct, although I suppose an M4 with a suitable sight would perform only slightly worse. smile_o.gif

Note: M4A1s have semi and full auto trigger groups. M4s have semi and three round burst.