Sign in to follow this  
CameronMcDonald

1st Infantry Division

Quote[/b] ]....I've only made them bigger where they should be bigger (has anyone else seen US troops as thin as the base BIS models - I sure as hell ain't.).....

Cam, you said that you will make them (soldiers) bigger, but as far as I can see on SOME of the pictures, they are still "little" thin, so are you going to make them bigger a little bit or ?

Edit: maybe its just because of the pictures, maybe in game they looks normal, but I cant compare it. smile_o.gif

Please cam make those ACU Beaties a little bit FAT  with baggy uniforms....

hmmm just feed them with tons of gears.... pistols.gif

Looks like the bis uniforms sticks to the skin....making the bis units skinner and DUMB!!!

Heheh, it must be the pics. Trust me guys, they're nowhere near as thin as the BIS troops. If I buff them up any more, people are going to complain that I'm feeding them too much. Got some more gloves done today, 6 pairs done now.

Well you could put a BIS soldier and one of yers side by side and take a screenshot, then people will shut up. biggrin_o.gif

And I'd just like to see how huge of a difference is it biggrin_o.gif.

Yeah, well, I could take a screenie, but it's only around a 5% difference. It's certainly noticeable ingame though. Little bit of faith? tounge2.gif

Join the club. I imagine it will be when they are finished. The waiting stinks but at least the longer they take, the better they will be. In theory that is. Judging from the WIP pics, it seems to be the case. Everytime I see a new pic, my jaw drops further and further.

ACU1-2.jpg

ACU2-2.jpg

ACU3-1.jpg

ACU4-1.jpg

ACU5.jpg

...not quite NSX standard, but I think in this case it suffices. smile_o.gif

Chinstraps completed by another anonymous modelling friend, and APC/tank crewman also finished. Getting there now. tounge2.gif

Mega Awesome yay.gif  yay.gif  yay.gif  yay.gif

I wanna those ASAP...... whistle.gif

Great job cam!

Cam, please release a beta of these units, so I can play ARMA this weekend, I am freaking dying for these things, what will it take?

Cam, please release a beta of these units, so I can play ARMA this weekend, I am freaking dying for these things, what will it take?

It will take patience. smile_o.gif

Excellent CameronMcDonald, very good work. I am looking forward to these. thumbs-up.gif

I like the "bulky" aspect of them, rather than the "t-shirt" ArmA soldiers.

These have to be the best US Army soldiers i have ever seen in any game. Needless to say, lookin fuckin awesome.

Honestly, they already look done...Cam any comments?

Would you rather have em now with a few problems or in a few days being perfect?

Holey Crap! Just seen the pics from the general pic thread.... wow_o.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif I am speachless... Best damn soldiers I've seen yet. Can't wait to get my hands on this mod.

Honestly, they already look done...Cam any comments?

Would you rather have em now with a few problems or in a few days being perfect?

Few days? More like few years, mate.  rofl.gif

Ah these things look nearly done. Its been worth the wait too.

Its a good deal i suppose; we give him time and he gives us a quality addon.