Sign in to follow this  
TU_Gokhan

ArmA Turkish Mod

Cheers to precious community of Operation Flashpoint & Armed Assault! smile_o.gif

TU_ARMA_45.jpg

Finally we're back with our website again. We experienced problems regarding our previous hosting provider. Now we're working with a more professional company. Sorry for disappearing. Our website was offline during switching the company however, we haven't stopped modding. A couple of months ago a friend on BIS forums asked if we stopped modding for OFP and we replied; not yet. Now the answer is; yes. We can release some goodies for OFP in the future but we decided to go with Armed Assault from now on.

As the screenshot above reveals we're working on "ArmA Turkish Mod" nowadays.

Turkish infantry, mechanized and armored units, army aviation and special forces are planned to be made on the first hand.

We'll post more info about the project in coming days. Btw: high quality version of this screenshot is also available on our website.

Stay Tuned! smile_o.gif

Gokhan

Turkish Union Mod

www.turkishunion.com

Oh boy! I got all excited when I saw this thread! I can't wait to see your truck in ArmA! smile_o.gif

Abs

Glad to see you chaps are back in action.

Loved the ofp work you did, and looking forward to your new Arm A projects, that im sure will be unique.

thumbs-up.gif

that's right people, we are back.. expect to see awesome addons and missions smile_o.gif

Adem

indeed - loved the turkish stuff, especially the Cobra - lovely bit of kit

Hi Guys  smile_o.gif

We, Flashpoint and ArmA gamers, are different from other pc gamer community. I like this.

Thanks your understanding and support.

Selam Abs  smile_o.gif eny progress your Canadian mod?

Hi XSparky and Liongreek. Thanks for your nice opinion. HAC and HWM good quality Greek army mod. Good luck your mod.

We are started new HK models.

HK G3A3

HK G3A3 & T40 (grenade launcher)

HK G3A4

HK 33

Zigana T ( pistol by Tisas)

HK-G3A3_ZIGANA-T.jpg

Turkish Union Mod - www.turkishunion.com

Very nice to see the turkish mod back in ArmA!

I´m very much looking forward to anything from you to come smile_o.gif

Welcome back in action guys.

Good news. The faun franziska was groundbreaking in ofp and the G3 was the best made for ofp, will be fun to see this =)

Are all the OFP addons eventually to be ported to ArmA? Looking forward to any news & releases wink_o.gif

Hi there, i loved your work on OFP. Now you guys are back to Arma, thats some great news man. Are you planning making new islands and campaigns (missions) too? Example: Missions in southeast of Turkey against PKK, or a new conflict evolving around Cyprus, a war between Turkey and Greek backed Cyprus. Plenty of ideas i got. anyway welcome back and good luck.

Hollandadan Selamlar arkadaslar. kolay gelsin

Example: Missions in southeast of Turkey against PKK.

smile_o.gif While I'm not a part of the mod, I remember them saying that they didn't want to recreate any missions involving the PKK. I can respect that decision...no doubt it's a touchy subject for most people.

Abs

wow yay.gif excellent Turkish mod producers , i loved your ofp mods imagine the ones for Arma , Damn excellent yay.gif , Well one question , what might the Turkish Be doing in the Island ? I need ideas to begin a campaing, can somebody help me please ! biggrin_o.gif

Nice Mod yay.gif

Hmm i see, well oke no PKK campaigns then. But i do have more ideas for possible campaigns.

- Sahrani could be resembled as Cyprus. The North-East (KKTC) side would be TUrkish and the oher parts would be Cyprus. Rebels would attack both sides in order to start a war, it would then be TUrkish army versus Cypriot army units, rebels and renegade Greek Generals who also have a couple of divisions there.

-2nd idea is that the turkish units on sahrani are there as part of the UN or NATO for peacekeeping. Part of a multinational peacekeeping force, asa buffer between the 2 nations of sahrani.

Cheers back! smile_o.gif

Really sorry for late reply... Nowadays our real life jobs take excessive time yet we keep modding at slow pace.

DMarkwick Posted on May 28 2007,17:25

Quote[/b] ]Are all the OFP addons eventually to be ported to ArmA?

We planned to port them all by improving their key components in terms of taking advantage of high technical opportunities of ArmA.

Sgt Gul Posted: May 28 2007,22:48

Quote[/b] ]Are you planning making new islands and campaigns (missions) too? Example: Missions in southeast of Turkey against PKK, or a new conflict evolving around Cyprus, a war between Turkey and Greek backed Cyprus

As Abs reminds, we will never produce any mission/ campaign referring to any actual terrorist group by using real names, signs, initials because such a creation means representation or advertisement of such reality. However we planned making of missions/ campaigns against terrorism in general. Furthermore, we won’t produce any mission/ campaign against Greece or South-Cyprus but can make cooperative operations. You know, Turkey and Greece are both NATO members.

Scenarios of our new ArmA missions/ campaigns are aimed to depict dramatic views from terror incidents that Republic of Turkey has been exposed for the last 23 years.

Island-making excites us too. Why not... smile_o.gif

Sgt Gul Posted: May 29 2007,11:16

Quote[/b] ] -2nd idea is that the turkish units on sahrani are there as part of the UN or NATO for peacekeeping. Part of a multinational peacekeeping force, asa buffer between the 2 nations of sahrani.

Such a shiny idea! Why not... smile_o.gif

Guys, thanks for your precious input!

See you around,

Gokhan

Turkish Union Mod

www.turkishunion.com

Hey Gokhan! I appreciated your (and your teams) work in OFP. You all did a splendid job keeping everything consistent to the OFP universe in looks and scripting.

Thanks MAA3057! smile_o.gif Glad to see that you also paid attention to "classical OFP feeling" while evaluating our OFP works. Hope you also like our upcoming ArmA projects.

so long,

Gokhan

Turkish Union Mod

www.turkishunion.com