Sign in to follow this  
Boomer1985

Weird connection Problem

Hey folks i have a really weird connection Problem... i'm able to see all ArmA games in the MP List but i'm unable to join any of them... I already tried a ArmA reinstall, a rooter restart, disable all firewall, port forwarding etc etc.... No change at all....

Any Ideas on that?

Don't mean to be insulting but have you double checked all your Firewall, Anti-Virus, Spyware ect.

If I was in your position I would format the PC. Takes me about 2 hours to get it running again, and you would definately find the solution to your problem.

But wait here a while and see what everyone else suggests smile_o.gif

Okay now here i am again... reinstalled my system twice now... no change at all... installed the new beta patch yesterday and i was able to connect to a server for one single time... after that the old problem was back, now i guess it's an issue with gamespy that BI could have blocked my ID or sth like that.. if so i really want to know why?!

I hope that anyone at BI will read this post and could check that.. b/c if this problem won't be solved i don't see any reason for me to play ArmA any longer!

regards

Okay now here i am again... reinstalled my system twice now... no change at all... installed the new beta patch yesterday and i was able to connect to a server for one single time... after that the old problem was back, now i guess it's an issue with gamespy that BI could have blocked my ID or sth like that.. if so i really want to know why?!

I hope that anyone at BI will read this post and could check that.. b/c if this problem won't be solved i don't see any reason for me to play ArmA any longer!

regards

Well if you've reinstalled XP twice that points to a problem outside of your PC. For instance a faulty internet connection, or a Hardware firewall, any other things happening like this?

arma is the only program that's not functioning correctly... all other games i can play online without any problems and i'm not using any firewall

arma is the only program that's not functioning correctly... all other games i can play online without any problems and i'm not using any firewall

Home network at all? If none of these solutions help I recommend this forum ...

Tweaks R Us Forums

There pretty switched on about the PC aspect of this and would be able to give you more technical advice than I could smile_o.gif