Sign in to follow this  
Sweeper

Still on my first campaign

How did they ever get through the ranks with that low a skill-setting?? Swartzkopf (or whatever) gotta be a crackshot, lol.

BTW, those tractors are totally surreal and has nothing to do with the subject. In other words, it made me laugh my ass off!

Does anybody have a picture of Blake being hit hard and dies?

Like he crashe a helicopter. or Spetsnatz finds him and makes Kebab of him.

what's really the big deal here?

It's only a matter of 'setface' ......

oh and by only defining 'setidentity' "blake" does'nt do anything. You have to define that identity-class in a description.Ext anyways smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 12 2002,20:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I was going to post a pic of Blake dying but I couldn't get the setidentity thing to work. So I'm posting a pic of a mayhem that happened after I threw a hand grenade into a bunch of tractors biggrin.gif

2130211004630.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

You live up to your nickname don't you?

You made a real good damage to those civils.

Better make sure Blake doesn't find out.

the ranking system confuses me. Ive done a coupla bad missions, will this have any effect getting to better ranks or what ?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kirovski @ Feb. 19 2002,11:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the ranking system confuses me. Ive done a coupla bad missions, will this have  any effect getting to better ranks or what ?<span id='postcolor'>

Search The FAQ for "blake".

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kirovski @ Feb. 19 2002,09:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the ranking system confuses me. Ive done a coupla bad missions, will this have  any effect getting to better ranks or what ?<span id='postcolor'>

No. He'll just kick you out of the army. biggrin.gif