Sign in to follow this  
CsonkaPityu

Call of Duty Modern Warfare...

Looked like it was just down the street or, I mean, you could clearly see all the way down there. :P

But yeah, that might've been pushing it a little, silly IW.

its probablty that close, so its easier to see enemy... because in real life i don't think you would be able to see target in detail as in game. But game made is more fun, so you see hand flying off etc...  xmas_o.gif

I've never seen his arm come off. wow_o.gif

Plus i could have sworn i shot the guy in the face! With the 50cal...!

oh well, a 9mm to the back of his head kills him off in the end.

I loved the game, just not the size of the guns. all too small. Yours looks ok, but check out the AIs guns when they hold them, tiny little things. especially the M249..

confused_o.gif

I'm pretty much pi**ed with all these games with US vs Eastern Countries, can't they do something a little tad different, like England, Norway and Germany declare war to America? I'd like to see their weapons clashing towards each other instead of high-tech instruments against second-hand-shop quality (rocks and sticks included).

Why UK Norway and Germany? Meh. *shrugs*

I'm pretty much pi**ed with all these games with US vs Eastern Countries, can't they do something a little tad different, like England, Norway and Germany declare war to America? I'd like to see their weapons clashing towards each other instead of high-tech instruments against second-hand-shop quality (rocks and sticks included).

This was mostly US vs. Amiddle eats, wheer they got nuked... for most of the time its UK vs. eastern european country. Don't care about US vs. eastern european countries games, but make it proper.... but no we have to fight some arab looking terrorirst in eastern european country...

It doesn't make sense to have countries like that fighting each other. Games are made of either historical wars with major combatants or a possible scenario. USA fighting against Arabs is already happening and it doesn't require many political changes to have NATO operations in the eastern bloc, compared to European powers fighting America. I just can't see how it could happen.

Without doubt the most rubbish game I have ever played.

You don't play many games, do you?

compared to European powers fighting America. I just can't see how it could happen.

France and the USA? Non?

As for COD4 and MOH:Airborne, even Crysis (minus the initial 'wow that looks awesome'wink_o.gif after playing for the 5-10minutes I was so bored of being on rails, I uninstalled each one.

Sad, but true. smile_o.gif

I loved COD4. It was really fun. I played it on my PS3 and it made me happy I spent the money on the system.

Well...

We're making a South African, SWA & Unita versus Cuban, MPLA & Swapo mod for ArmA & ArmA II on an African map.

How much more non-USA vs. USSR than that can you get?

So there is still hope  wink_o.gif

Play it online. The SP-mode is worth jack shit. Multiplayer is awsome though smile_o.gif

whistle.gif

LOL i thoought you were gonna say something smarter like "i rather realistic terrorists in afghnistan or iraq"

or "a war beetween russia and the west in the future"

but you said the US against germany and european countries?

LOLOLOLOLOL rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

well anyway i love the game i don't like its multiplayer its crazy stupid unrealistic worse than BF2

cuz the maps are small and i can't believe they had vehicles in COD3 but they don't have vehicles in COD4 except a choper each time you kill 7 enemies without dying("very realistic" and deep rofl.gif )

but the singleplayer is damn awesome like all cod singleplayer you feel so inside a war and its so beautiful and cool

and i realy love how the radio sounds there

the most realistic modern radio i heard in a game

the animations are beautiful too how the soldier's slide to the corner to take cover,how they run and get into a firing or hiding position or how they turn while running

plus the graphics are beautiful and you don't need a very strong computer to play it on the maximum graphics

The animation may look impressive, but it's all scripted.

They're not diving behind that mound to avoid the bullets, they're diving behind that mound cos they've been coded to crazy_o.gif

Hi, one thing that i dislike of the COD4 is that seems that the weapons

attachments, like the LAM, only work with the NVG's; and that

the SP is very short (one afternoon) and that there is no way of

play the game with your favourite game's weapons. I've seen a pair

of M14's in the armoury, but i don't know how to get 'em for use 'em.

Let's C ya

Its the best game of 2007. Voted that way in less than 2 months availability as well (came out in November) It is fast paced, customizable easily modded, easily ranked server setup. over 20,000 servers online to play on with 5 or so various game types which they are customizable as well. No it aint ArmA but it does rock and Since I own both I play it a whole lot more. wait i play OFp a whole lot more as well... Well OFP is a great game thats a no brainer smile_o.gif