Sign in to follow this  
magnotta

Stuck in "Protect US Workers" Mission: HELP!

Hi all!

I'm stuck in a Secondary Mission in wich you lead a team of 5 men, and you should protect 3 engineers that are going to build a camp into enemy territory.

I'm playing "The Camp" mission at Veteran difficulty.

I just don't realize how offer a good protection to the 3 engineers...they seems very stupid, and got killed easily...plus, the enemy forces are really difficult to stop, a lot of soldiers...and I just don't find a good tactic to avoid the massacre of my troops and of the engineer.

In 2 or 3 occasions I resisted till the last engineer still alive has built the helicopter's landing point...but after few minutes I was again biting the dust, surrounded by enemy forces sad_o.gif

Any hints?

What kinda tactics have you used to succeed in this mission?

Thanks!

Try to leave your troops protecting engineers, and run to the right, try to kill all the attackers from that side from as far away as possible. Then run back an shoot anything that comes close.

Camp your blokes ahead of the camp in the trees. Set them on prone and tell them to watch different directions (usually different variations of east or north east). I didn't kill a single enemy in that level; my blokes axed them all.