Sign in to follow this  
Brentk

Brent's stupidest man of the year awards

#3 John Walker- 'the american taliban'

what a stupid guy

#2 Sadaam Hussein

just looks sorta funny

#1 Osama Bin Laden

Yep, you guessed it, the furry bearded bastard is the stupidest man of the year. He also is the "#1 ugly person of the year" at www.uglypeople.com

stay tuned for next month's awards

Sadaam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden are not stupid there pretty damn smart for both surviving this long and being on the Americans hit list either that or the Americans are useless at killing them.

#4 Ex Ronin

for posting hotties when everyone knows ruskies sig used to have the best midget action

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Brentk @ Feb. 11 2002,23:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">#3 John Walker- 'the american taliban'

what a stupid guy

#2 Sadaam Hussein

just looks sorta funny

#1 Osama Bin Laden

Yep, you guessed it, the furry bearded bastard is the stupidest man of the year.  He also is the "#1 ugly person of the year" at www.uglypeople.com

stay tuned for next month's awards<span id='postcolor'>

I couldn't find Bush on that list - must be something wrong?

smile.gif

yeah I think Bush should be #1. The man that cant even perform the basic task of eating. he is dangerous, what if he forgets to fart, he will be like a time bomb.

I think people who actually believe Bush is really as stupid as comedians joke should all tie for first tounge.gif

(gotta stick up for fellow Texan biggrin.gif )

I mena come on if u cant eat a pretzil (sp confused.gif) u don't deserve to be the leader of the free world in my honest opinion.

yea, that WAS funny.. I wonder what kind of pretzel it was, when we used to go to the dog tracks in corpus they had thee gigantic soft pretzels with big ole grains of salt... you could eat one and then guzzle a 5 gallon coke or risk shriveling up.. I started choking on them a few times.. they are really doughy.. so who knows.. he was probably darting around trying to get shit done and foegot to chew.. poor guy LOL

gave me a bad jolt of human mentality....

ROFLOL!!

dont worry your youll recover wink.gif

stupid as in people i dont like. sorry for the confusion smile.gif