Sign in to follow this  
Kasatka

Jungle Warriors

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Snake1999 @ Feb. 10 2002,23:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I won't say too much, but messing with sweden means messing with "Kustjägare", "Norrlandsjägare", and other cool units.

Look,, pictures! Even more pictures!

patch2.gif

Maybe doesn't look like much on the pictures,, but they're damn cool in RL smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Very nice pics...

BTW Chernaya Akula, doesn't mean Red Shark, mean Black Shark in Russian and it's the nickname of the Ka-50, and yes I change my name to Chernaya Akula....

First i'm not saying that the entire Brazilian Army is the better army in the world, just that the Brazilian Jungle Warriors are...

last year we form 64 officers, 7 of these 64 officers were from another countrie 1 French, 1 form Espain, 1 form México, 1 from Venezuela, 1 from Argentina, and 1 from UK, these year we have one officer form the French foreign legion, and from another 10 countries, may be just 6 and max 8 form these 10 will finish the course...

BTW were you think that these guys from the Foreign legion traine? France doesn't have any kind of Tropical Florest and French Guiane it's damn small....

And BTW I don't know if it's a joke or you really think that but Brasil it's one of the biggest countries in the world and it's located in South America.. probally it was a joke....

Distinti.gif

foto1.jpg

And I don't want to discuss with you any more and I hope that you want the same.....

Peace... it's what the world need....

If peace is what you guys want...

Why do these wannabe-cowboy-vs-indians train in their n00b Jungle?

Do they like fighting in a jungle? Is it fun?

Sorry... couldnt stop... This was just too hillarious and pointless that i had to say some negative.

If they were so good as you say... Why arent they out chacing guerilla soldiers instead of bringing lost pets home?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ Feb. 11 2002,22:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If peace is what you guys want...

Why do these wannabe-cowboy-vs-indians train in their n00b Jungle?

Do they like fighting in a jungle? Is it fun?

Sorry... couldnt stop... This was just too hillarious and pointless that i had to say some negative.

If they were so good as you say... Why arent they out chacing guerilla soldiers instead of bringing lost pets home?<span id='postcolor'>

First it's very fun fight in a jungle.. you see all kind of wild animals... you don't need to have any kind of food with you because the jungle give all the food you need..

And we don't have Guerilla soldiers here in Brazil this is in Colombia, Peru and Bolivia (Paraguai,,, well there isn't any law..LOL) ... here we have only to deal with Illigal Animal Traffic,, BTW this is being done very well the illegal animal traffic have been reduce a lot... and when any tipe of guerrila soldier try to enter here form Colombia, Paru, Bolivia.. or any other Country.. they are captured and send back to him Country were he 'll be judge.

foto1.jpg

Im from Brazil(thas explain the high ping)and almost evry sunday somethin bout these "jungle warriors" was on TV and ,to say the truth, i feel like embaressed, only playin with these animals and passin through a river on a rope, only to prevent animal trafic,jus this.

The only nice thing showed bout these soldiers, were their fancy FN-FAL, but plz look at that Caating camo!

This is no Saara,my friend...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (slowyconection @ Feb. 13 2002,16:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Im from Brazil(thas explain the high ping)and almost evry sunday somethin bout these "jungle warriors" was on TV and ,to say the truth, i feel like embaressed, only playin with these animals and passin through a river on a rope, only to prevent animal trafic,jus this.

The only nice thing showed bout these soldiers, were their fancy FN-FAL, but plz look at that Caating camo!

This is no Saara,my friend...<span id='postcolor'>

I do not understand what you're trying to say.

a) You find them a bunch of wussies playing with animals

b) They're capable of more but they like to play with animals

c) They're the toughest mean lean fighting machine elite SOF unit in the world.

Please clarify? wink.gif

i don't know shite about this, but aren't ghurkas meant to be the best at jungle combat? or are they just normal soldier types with a big reputation??

i dunno.

sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (L24A @ Feb. 13 2002,16:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span id='postcolor'>

a) You find them a bunch of wussies playing with animals

b) They're capable of more but they like to play with animals

c) They're the toughest mean lean fighting machine elite SOF unit in the world.

d) Ur u wanna go to USA and live in the suburbs of NY, with ur fancy computer

e) U jus hate this so called "Brazil" and its army rugrats

ehh, i guess (D) ,(E),(B) would be the right 1s

nex plz

First i'm not saying that the entire Brazilian Army is the better army in the world, just that the Brazilian Jungle Warriors are

still aiming a bit too high there bud..

I would write more but Im typing this from an airplane.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (chickenman @ Feb. 13 2002,15:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i don't know shite about this, but aren't ghurkas meant to be the best at jungle combat? or are they just normal soldier types with a big reputation??

i dunno.

sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

they do ambushes and stuff like that.

Well.

Resuming if you are not a member of a NATO country, or American or Canadian, you are nothing here...  in this forum.. see you guys...

Hey L24A sorry aboult any thing man..

BR.gif

foto1.jpg

Resuming if you are not a member of a NATO country, or American or Canadian, you are nothing here...

wobble presses the ignorant button many may times.

Europa, Russia and America vs. Chernaya Akula wink.gif

Those Jungle Warriors should be easy to defeat. You just kill some native animals in front of their eyes and they'll go crying to their mommies. wink.gif

rabbit_title.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Those Jungle Warriors should be easy to defeat. You just kill some native animals in front of their eyes and they'll go crying to their mommies. wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

heh, heh.... nice

trapbunny.jpg

look soldier boy it is a dead rabbit

_1131182_cryingsoldier150.jpg

ooooh, you are so mean....uhuhuuuu

I dont disagree with the animal killin thin...

And bout those ghurkas:

Theres a knife model(ghurka knife)really nice, i guess its the "big knifes) shyt