Sign in to follow this  
anders^on

US Demo Released

Behold .. BIS and Atari released another demo version of Armed

Assault, this time for the upcoming release in the US.

Can't tell you much about the contents though, only that it contains

a total of 6 missions and a reduced mission editor. No word on the

new jet or any other exclusives .. there hasn't even been an official

announcement for all we know.

Read more and download

Downloading now, lets see if that runs more stable than what we have atm.

Shadow, can u please post your observation and more info when u try it (specially which version it is),thx . wink_o.gif

Just wondering if this demo has a newer patch? Newer Menus and the Ironsights like the full version?

Extract the a10 if its in there and publicly release it? Is that even legal? If not, send it to me *silently!*

Downloading.. Will also check to see if its an improvement over 1.05

But... it has been improved! wow_o.gif

On my "under minimum requirements" I didn't notice a graphic bug! Where is it? And I even adjusted the settings higher than before! No graphics bugs? Why? What happened BIS? I played the Sanitization mission and it worked smoothly? On this old and slow computer?

Hey, one thing I don't like. Maybe it can be adjusted from the settings but anyways; when I aim with the weapon and stop moving the mouse, the hands and the weapon still move quite a lot, makes aiming at an enemy soldier feel quite odd. I think you overdid it compared to how it was in some earlier version. In full game latest patch to this date I noticed the same effect at least on some weapon already. That is something I'd adjust... I think I can stop the movement of my hands more quickly and accurately even if holding an assault rifle, it doesn't have so much inertia.

Anyways, looks like a good job but don't let this fool you BIS, keep on working on it!

Ok i just played it. The ironsights are improved and they did include the newer menus, but the bug where if you keep shooting a jeep it just rusts up is still there.

Ok i just played it. The ironsights are improved and they did include the newer menus, but the bug where if you keep shooting a jeep it just rusts up is still there.

I don't think that they will ever change it anymore. Maybe modders can change this. It's a shame that tires will get rusty if you shoot at them and not going flat... Even in OFP tires went flat if you shot them... whistle.gif

Realistic smoke effects are also missing, but saying it, is like pissing in the wind. (I think)  yay.gif

no, i mean the whole jeep gets rusty, this is something that some be fixed asap cause its such an obvious bug how can't they fix such a thing x_X

no, i mean the whole jeep gets rusty, this is something that some be fixed asap cause its such an obvious bug how can't they fix such a thing x_X

Thats another thing, but did you ever see rusty tires? Or tires which burned at got rusty after that?

Rusty vehicles are another thing. I would like to see that jeeps dont explode, rather burning out like in real. Or tanks which burn out wiht huge explosion inside and after some time, the vehicle changes its color. But its too much I think... whistle.gif

goodnight.gif

ArmA, the realistic combat simulator! thumbs-up.gif

you ARE shitting me, right!?!? Late April fools day? Sarcasm? (tell me I'm wrong.. plz)

Ill make a FRAPS video Full Settings

notworthy.gif

Oki Playing a mission in MP makes it go down to 50fps but still for Full setting with 10000 View Distance is good stuuff.