Sign in to follow this  
s8n

ÄŒSLA RESKIN (W.I.P)

Hi all,

I'd like to introduce you a W.I.P. on Czechoslovak Army (ÄŒSLA) reskin. Most of the work is already done. I'm planning to release it in a few days.

Here are some screenshots:

csla_1.jpg

csla_2.jpg

csla_3.jpg

csla_4.jpg

P.S.: This addon has really nothing to do with the OFP ÄŒSLA mod.

P.S.2: The soldiers are using Russian weapons because I didn't receive a permission to use the original OFP ÄŒSLA weapons. I'm not skilled enough to make my own 3D models. If anyone's interested in helping me, write it here or PM me.

you know that Sa58, Uk59, Cz75 are made ? and soon Sa61 and Cz52/57, Sa24 will be made smile_o.gif

Sa from RES imoprted of course

just use my weapon pack to your addon than You will have CSLA with Czech weapons

czechwea.jpg

Thx Vilas - i have working sa61 and sa61 with gunstock done too - both imported from OFP:Res, also CZ75

Ok I will make two version with and without your weapons. pistols.gif

Oh and I forgot there are some vehicles and heli reskined too as you may noticed from pictures...

Looks great, are you planning also Czech army?

Looks great, are you planning also Czech army?

smile_o.gif  I am Slovak - i planned to do Slovak Army but without tools it is not possible now... however i've got czech vz. 85 on US soldier model, lookin good so far (Slovak Special Forces 5.PSU is using this camo too)

shame that CLSA doesn't give permission for ARMA

their BMP-1 is very very needed, it is more popular in world than BMP2 :/

if You will give me better pictures of Sa58 model can be improved

i saw that there is good photo to texture in XBOX elite - i can take this one, so probably i will make better quality SA

SVD-N - without tolls :/

but i noticed that Slovak SF use UMP ? it is also in pack

if you will send me good details about meopta i can do this telescope to Sa58

btw. texture of Sa58 used in XBOX Elite is the same as CSLA mod has, so probably there is no problem with "permission" touse it, because it was used by BIS game on Elite

shame that CLSA doesn't give permission for ARMA

their BMP-1 is very very needed, it is more popular in world than BMP2 :/

if You will give me better pictures of Sa58 model can be improved

i saw that there is good photo to texture in XBOX elite - i can take this one, so probably i will make better quality SA

SVD-N - without tolls :/

but i noticed that Slovak SF use UMP ? it is also in pack

if you will send me good details about meopta i can do this telescope to Sa58

btw. texture of Sa58 used in XBOX Elite is the same as CSLA mod has, so probably there is no problem with "permission" touse it, because it was used by BIS game on Elite

Thx for Info Vilas - i've reworked some textures CSLA weapon for my own use then i've asked persmision from CSLA which was negative (i understand - its their work and their right wink_o.gif ) but there is still lot of work on it - and there are still other things to do than sit 4 hours by photoshop than wait 10 minutes to test the weapon in Arma engine - i am sure you know i am talkin about - i also tried aply the specular and normal maps on the weapons (btw. CSLA sodliers have reworked normal maps - which replaces the armor).

About that photos of vz. sa 58 - i have some but most of them are only from google and czech or slovak army forums - so u can probabaly have them but i will upload it somewhere mayby it will help you - oh and would be great to have good looking sa 58 and uk59 in Arma...

btw. if someone of u guys  have some weapons at home - plz provide us with some good photos it will help us a lot (mayby some new topic "texture and photo exchange could be made" - what do you think poeple?!wink_o.gif

thx all

Hi

Quote[/b] ]mayby some new topic "texture and photo exchange could be made"

Something like that will be a great idea; but it should be made

somewhere outside this forum, that "no images bigger than 100Kb"

"thing..." is a mandatory rule that we can't, or will change.

But the idea itself is a great idea. Let's C ya

Here are some new screens - hope you like it:

csla_9.jpg

csla_10.jpg

csla_8.jpg

csla_7.jpg

csla_6.jpg

csla_5.jpg

Good work! yay.gif

I used to play OFP CSLA mod which was very good and i am realy glad to see these!

HEy and will you make some other vehicles like V3S and Tatra or it will be only the basic Arma vehicles?

Good luck anyway! thumbs-up.gif

Great reskins!

I dont know if CSLA will be doing ArmA addons so it's nice to see some Czech stuff.

thumbs-up.gif

They are.

Check out this site - 2nd news, translated to english too.

There's even explanation, why they don't want to and won't give perimission to edit their addons.

Ah and of course, great looking units s8n xmas_o.gif .

First of all - thx

@Ubernoober - yes, I have tested some OFP imports to Arma (vehicles, planes etc.) - but there is huge amount of work for one man team to make it properly working crazy_o.gif , you know, import of model itself aint that hard to get in Arma but 100% functionality is something diferent. But as I said before if someone want to help, it will be great.

@CanadianTerror - as Deadfast said they are working and their work looks realy great so far. My work wasnt meant to be something to replace this mod, I just want to bring something for Czech and Slovak people and of course not only for them to play with till the guys from CSLA mod (Germany 1985) release their great stuff for community.

And about that permission - I have talked with Maa from CSLA team about that and as I said before - I understand that it is their right - but something is better than nothing this time - so here it is my Czechoslovak Peoples Army whistle.gif

s8n

Great work you've done so far s8n! I'm struggling to recreate Polish troops of the same era at the time and am very pleased to see some well done Allies here smile_o.gif

Thx Topas - it will be nice to have Warsaw Pact Army side by side in some good campaing. Looking forward to see your work on Polish army wink_o.gif

LWP was made already over month ago , Tops improves my textures, look at my topic S8N smile_o.gif

it has almost the same texture as you have, because Polish army used "rain" pattern camo till late '60, after this it was replaced by smaller patern "moro"

DDR soldiers were made to OFP,but without tools i cannot do their helmet (strange model)

also CSLA pouch was made of brown skin

http://images.google.pl/imgres?....rl=http

and your helmets should be less green, less colour saturation,

CSLA helmet here:

http://www.tridentmilitary.com/New-Photos9/czech-helmet.jpg

http://www.dutchiesmilitaria.com/soviet/sovhel.jpg

http://www.northridgeinc.com/sn-297.jpg

http://www.vilas.armaholic.net/screens/lwp_top.jpg

Yop, Vilas, I've saw your Polish troops - I have downloaded them as others of your work. smile_o.gif

And yes the helmets are too bright and too greenish, but they are on my todo list wink_o.gif

thanks

LWP was made already over month ago , Tops improves my textures, look at my topic S8N smile_o.gif

That's right. We would not want anybody to think that LWP is completly my work. (though it was my idea to do them) wink_o.gif

Yes!

S8N and Vilas please put the re-skins and vilas weapons together!

Can't wait for CSLA!

great work s8n , have you tried retexturing RHS ArmA ported Hind ? , by the way , i am also Slovak biggrin_o.gif

Me too smile_o.gif , keep up the good work.

check your inbox, i will send you a PM.

Hi all

First of all - thanks for support guys.

Sorry for delay people, but I decided to give it a little more time to improve some textures and add some details.

Things to do:

- Rework officers uniform insignias

- Rework soldiers belt

- Change crew uniform

@ begorra2 - as I said before - i will make 2 two versions - with and without Vilas weapons (changes only in config)

@ marxis - no I havent, but if they give me a permission, mayby I can do so...

@ t11 - thx PMed you too

Just iproved Officers insignias, but still I am having some weird problem with normal map on this model sad_o.gif in some light condition some parts of textures appear black.

csla_11.jpg

Hope I'll find solution soon huh.gif

s8n, it could be ArmA engine or certain graphics card issue - I am also experiencing "darkening" of some textures.

1. great to see vilas agreed - but please change the sound of his vz. 58 - which is horrible

2. BTW - contemporary woodland vz. 97 Slovak army reskin would be also nice ...

If you need some photos of camo pattern and 58 sound, contact me> itran@eudent.sk

s8n, it could be ArmA engine or certain graphics card issue - I am also experiencing "darkening" of some textures.

1. great to see vilas agreed - but please change the sound of his vz. 58 - which is horrible

2. BTW - contemporary woodland vz. 97 Slovak army reskin would be also nice ...

If you need some photos of camo pattern and 58 sound, contact me> itran@eudent.sk

Thx for help and hint  thumbs-up.gif

About that Vilas weapons - i will not rework his weapons, I will only add version of my soldiers with changes in config with Vilas weapons, so you must have Vilas weapon pack downloaded. But if you want I have sa58 sound but it is not that good as I wished to be...

Hmm and Armed Forces of Slovak Republic? I am 100% sure that will be made, but not until tools are out, coz current Arma models are not good for that.  

btw. check this Topic

Oh and I will send you a PM with my mail - if you send me some materials about vz.97 that would great...

thx s8n