Sign in to follow this  
Wobble

what is the worst dining experence youve had?

For me it was at the place called the "back forty" it was a WONDEFUL bar and grill, the best ribs ive ever had.. the service was excellent, the price was good.. the right as I get my food I glance out the window just in time to see and 18 wheeler hit a deer and pop it like a baloon full of jam...

check please.

We don't often go out for dinner, and if we do its usually to a chinese schnellie or something. oncde when i was 10 i got to see a chinese guy sneeze and loads of snot fly on the floor, and then he wiped it up, all while holding two plates of gorgeous looking food he was serving (he was a waiter and the chef). he didn't sneeze on the food but i really did feel sorry for the guy.

when some lady got drunk with here little groupy bachalaret party and began dancing on the chairs and rubbing her boobs. than she asked me what my name was that told me "Pauls a Nark"

This one time, I was at a McDonnalds, and there were these teenagers at a table over from us, and they had like 12 Big Mac boxes in front of them, but only one kid was eating, while the other of them were cheering him on. Well, while I was eating my meal, the kid that was eating had a super extra large coke and was drinking it, chugging it between Big Macs. So I was just looking over seeing this kid eat all these Big Macs, when I think he was going to burp (from drinking all that coke, I imagine) when he up-ed a partly digested big mac onto the table in front of him. And then, he stands up from his seat, and you can see he's in bad shape, he's breathing deep breaths, and his stomach muscles are all contracting, and within 10 seconds, he must of "regergitated" most of his 8 or 9 Big Macs he's eaten by then. But the worst part was the smell, I was maybe 10 to 15 feet away, but the smell was truely sickening.

================================

Second horror story (funny actually)

I was with a group of friends at this Chinese restaurent in China town, and we went there looking for "real Chinese food". So I was low on cash and only ordered a vegie meal with rice or something. Some of my friends had pork or chicken or whatever. Maybe 5 minutes after we got our meals, we hear this cat screaming bloody f'in loud from the back of the restaurent, like if you ever heard two cats in heat, or a cat fight, you'd probably know what I mean. So I look over to my friend who had ordered the chicken dish, and say "I wonder if that's chicken you're eating." Well the look on her face just priceless, she put down to fork and pushed away her plate, not really wanting to even look at it, and got up and left the restaurent in a hurry. So I just "finished" her chicken plate, all the while this screaming cat continued it's shreeking. At the end of the meal, while paying the check, I asked the waitress what's was all that cat screamings, she just pushed it off (in broken english) as some alley cat got into the kitchen and was taken care of; "ev-we ting ol-rite." I don't know what she meant by taken care of, what happened to the cat? Some questions are better left unanswered.

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Feb. 10 2002,13:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">For me it was at the place called the "back forty" it was a WONDEFUL bar and grill, the best ribs ive ever had.. the service was excellent, the price was good.. the right as I get my food I glance out the window just in time to see and 18 wheeler hit a deer and pop it like a baloon full of jam...

check please.<span id='postcolor'>

lol I would have loved that...but I would have gone on eating....I look up human decapitation stuff and eat launch while I surf through the stuff.....

Eating lunch like I usually did at Subway during lunch from highschool (We had an open campus lunch policy). So anyway I order my usual Subway club sandwhich and drink sit down and start eating. Then I hear the squel of a car's tires when turning real hard and this 80 something year old lady gives the Subway a nice new Buick sized drive thru. Everyone just sat there kinda frozen with this Buick half sticking into the seating area. Fortunately noone was hurt at all. Scarest part is I usually sat right where the car came thru the wall.

She made 2 90 degree turns at speed to hit that wall dead on from the highway.

we were in a small restaurant in the south of france , near a place called aix en provence

we were eating outside , i remember , it was midday , the sun was ....... very ......... hot biggrin.gif

it was about 32°C

we were drinking a toast when suddenly a tire of a car near us explodedwe were at about  2 meters from the car , the explosion has projected some stones in the restaurant ,

a friend has been injured by one of these stones , the chief of the restaurant pissed in his pant

everybody was shocked , ten minutes later , the chief ran all over the place , he was screamming ............... it was his car which had a tire explosion

lolol the big mac story is a classic.

My worst was going to golf club to collect my dad on a saturday as we did every week as kids, whilst waiting my mum got us a meal containing fish, chips and some salad, as were munching our dinner watching my dad come down the 18 fairway, i spot half a snail or slug in my salad, i frantically searched for the other half and didnt find it, leaving me with a horrid horrid thot, 2 mins later i was in toilet peuking.

Oh wait.. I forgot another bad one of mine... I went into casa-ole with my GF and this dude with some MASSIVE disfiguring facial disease sat down right in my field of view.. I had to start straight down to NOT see him.. it was gross.. his face was covered with like several hundred warts.. warts on warts.. poor guy sad.gif