Sign in to follow this  
PONG

Vote for group respawn in crCTI

I would like to know how much support there is for requesting an OPTIONAL server setting to crCTI that would allow group respawn.

This is where you can respawn into an AI squad member instead of starting back at the base.

Keep in mind the intent of this poll is to show that this, group respawn, is desired by more than just a couple people.  And this is for an OPTIONAL setting.  We aren't asking for it to be one way or another, just an option... for you hardcore CTI players that dislike the unbalancing issues this could present.

Thank you in advance for your response.   biggrin_o.gif

go play MFCTI .

crCTI is a veteran experience wink_o.gif

I voted for no....

the same like @gL33k.

Crcti is the veteran version of cti, when u + the 15 other people wishes grouprespawn then go and play mfcti. nener.gif

greetings 23-down

Nice poll but.. you still have to find someone willing to code this.. since the cr-ofp guys have said they have no interest in adding group respawn.

I gave up on getting help from anybody at the crCamp.

soooooo I learned how to add group respawn and, well, I added it.

Thanks to the community as a whole for providing the file tools and examples of so many different scripts.

btw, I fixed JIP for the current version of crCTI@PONG with beta 1.07.

I love you guys who told me to go play with myself, er I mean, to go play MFCTI. Those are some pretty witty comments and are so helpful. Wow, what a great bunch of responses. rofl.gif

I gave up on getting help from anybody at the crCamp.

soooooo I learned how to add group respawn and, well, I added it.

Thanks to the community as a whole for providing the file tools and examples of so many different scripts.

btw, I fixed JIP for the current version of crCTI@PONG with beta 1.07.

I love you guys who told me to go play with myself, er I mean, to go play MFCTI. Those are some pretty witty comments and are so helpful. Wow, what a great bunch of responses. rofl.gif

by expericence, i wish told you with crCTI, AI assault seem take town faster.then , with AI chopper transport allocation and heavy tank buy policie , MFCTI seem a bit "weak" where cr's variant could easily crush you.

but in fact it's not. MFCTI is more elegant in the way squad move. they use cargo bay of their M113 , disembark before reach town entry. it is more immersive and i like it thumbs-up.gif

Anyway , we hope all an update of yours CTI battlefield.