Sign in to follow this  
Xtreme Serb

Serbian Special Forces Project

I have decided to make one thread instead of making several others for the sake of the moderators.

These are the CAJ Urban units.

The camo for the infantry is the Serbian Naval Warfare Digital

(SNDW), and to my knowledge, only the CAJ units and the 3rd parachute unit are using theese uniforms until 2008, hence it took me time to find the textures.

My next project will be the most likely CAJ winter Patrol units.

Also coming up will be my Serbian Muslim Milita and Serbian Orthodox Rebels (no intention of making a religous statement, both units will be independant)

So comments please on the new Urban units and any comments on the exsisting field units.

Thanks for the support from all the people who downloaded the addons, and i expect to begin production of the Militas and Snow troops sometime tomorrow.

Peace out

goodnight.gif  goodnight.gif  nener.gif  nener.gif

Well here are the Urban units.

I also added some vehicles, where the crews are in urban, but the vehicles themselves are still in orginal textures.

I take no credit for the vehicle work.

The urban CAJ can be found here

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

The final installment of the CAJ project will be the winter troops to be realsed in a few days.

If anyone would like to assist me in Project Serbia, or if anyone would like help with any of thier unit texutres, do not hositate to contact myself.

A big thanks goes out to the staff at all the ArmA hosting sites and to all the people who downloaded the addons and to those that left feedback, your help is appriciated

why dont either of these addons work when i try run them with RLKs urban troops and ffrozzzen's olive units???

I am assuming you just edited over there unit addons? you might want to look into fixing these problems before release in future

I have decided to make one thread instead of making several others for the sake of the moderators.

These are the CAJ Urban units.

The camo for the infantry is the Serbian Naval Warfare Digital

(SNDW), and to my knowledge, only the CAJ units and the 3rd parachute unit are using theese uniforms until 2008, hence it took me time to find the textures.

My next project will be the most likely CAJ winter Patrol units.

Also coming up will be my Serbian Muslim Milita and Serbian Orthodox Rebels (no intention of making a religous statement, both units will be independant)

So comments please on the new Urban units and any comments on the exsisting field units.

Thanks for the support from all the people who downloaded the addons, and i expect to begin production of the Militas and Snow troops sometime tomorrow.

Peace out

goodnight.gifgoodnight.gifnener.gifnener.gif

hmmm...SNDW?

There is no such uniform in service!, blue digital cammo for urban?. You know our Police force had Tiger stripe but that was like five years ago and it wasn't digital.

Allso your CAJ Field units are not real life right?. Becouse CAJ does not have these uniform sheme...green, brown, black (SMB)?!. And CAJ does not have tank unit?!.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums....-00.jpg

Your amblems and unit patches are not finished...they look (less rude word) unshaped honestly. It's very nice too see eford to make your country's units but you need to do them look realy good...

You need to work harder and more!...

Just one more thing...this is M-89 cammo (CAJ do not wear this) and your cammo sheme is too big on uniform (I hope you understand me), sheme needs to be smaller.

Allso weapons used in your AddOn is not real reprezetation of those used by CAJ!. Please take some time...get right info...work harder and then release it...

Nice addon man!

WooHoo!!!!!

pistols.gifwow_o.gifhelp.gifgoodnight.gif

When F-117 AddOn released for OpF I liked to play with SA-6 KUB AA system :-) whistle.gif

why dont either of these addons work when i try run them with RLKs urban troops and ffrozzzen's olive units???

I am assuming you just edited over there unit addons? you might want to look into fixing these problems before release in future

The OFPEC tag scheme was good for preventing clashes like

this.

Nice addon man!

WooHoo!!!!!

When F-117 AddOn released for OpF I liked to play with SA-6 KUB AA system :-) whistle.gif

When Real F-117 was released in the air over Serbia I shoot it down with AA gun 40 years old.

Ex active member of 63rd Airborne Brigade Serbia. pistols.gif

I am glad to see more of your work!

It's good to see there is interest in Serbian addons for Armed Assault. It's been some time.

There isnt been enought units to serbian war so thx to ur addition to lack of this main part of after WWII european wars.

Nice addon man!

WooHoo!!!!!

When Real F-117 was released in the air over Serbia I shoot it down with AA gun 40 years old.

Ex active member of 63rd Airborne Brigade Serbia. pistols.gif

shall we keep it on topic about a game addon ? a lot of people died in the war including close friends of mine in the year i was their i have seen enough dead people for the rest of my life so please lets keep discussing a game and not the war

thanks for all the support.

But you must understand theese are my first addons and i never expect to reach the standards of other addon makers.

And i would like this topic to remain on topic as there is no point in discussing a war that all sides are attempting to bury in thier past.

Nice addon man!

WooHoo!!!!!

@Xtreme Serb-Keep up with your work on uniforms.

And don't bother yourself with those freckled rednecks.

Stupidity comes along with poeskop-face look.

Cheers

edit: You do not say Serbian, but Serb (with capital S),

as your nationality isn't United States of Americanian,

but United States of American

Keep it on topic and leave the bull out of this thread.

When someone makes a not-so-nice comment that is out of line, report it to the mods and let it drop.

They're not Danish, they're undercover medics with .50 cal biggrin_o.gif

its not danish, its a local regeion down there in the balkans whistle.gif

Can anyone rehost these? There's a thorough lack of addons from the Balkans, even if they're not perfect.

And lol at Tyrsted's comment biggrin_o.gif

Is not perfeckt but good joob man. This is regular police uniform from 1999. Saj is the spec. forces like swat and so on. They heve beter eqvipment, hardver, uniforms ...

But wery good man. Made sam JSO junits to. And winter uniform is the great idea. If u now how make the SA-6 like the man sead and sam NEVA aa system. Thet aa system(NEVA) shot down F-117 in Serbia. I thin the NEVA is SA-2 or 4 by nato marking.

Wery good man and keep up the good work.

P.S. Donwload is not working. Make sam links for donwload.

Sorry for bad english banghead.gif

Link expired where can they be downloaded??

he he, i will rehost them on my personal FTP and repost up tonite.

Also, anyone interested in doing some config work with myself as iam working on some more Balkan units, PM or e-mail me if interested.

Thanks for support! yay.gifyay.gif