Sign in to follow this  
Xtreme Serb

Serbian Special Forces Project

Greate news extrim. Replay here on forum or in the news for link. I will love too help but dont heve the skil, sorry. If u now how it will be nice too make mig 21, 29 Su 47 from ofp too convert too arma. Keep up the good work.

I dont think i will be working on any Vehicles any time soon iam sorry to say.

Currantly iam trying to finish the Serb troops and special forces.

I also plan on doing a modern CAJ unit (black clad) and an old JSO unit. pistols.gifpistols.gif

Once again, if anyone has the time to help, just drop me a line

Link expired where can they be downloaded??

I think you mean this?

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=1100

If not........its late and I should go to sleep tounge2.gif

Much appreciated, although it's not the same thing, albeit from the same author.

he he, i will rehost them on my personal FTP and repost up tonite.

Also, anyone interested in doing some config work with myself as iam working on some more Balkan units, PM or e-mail me if interested.

Thanks for support! yay.gifyay.gif

That would be nice. The rehosting part, and the more units part.

One question though, concerning the units El Nino provided. What is that writing on the back of the crewman?

Where is the link for this units from the pic. This is police units and the link on armaholic is the army uniforms. Extrim plz get the link for this uniforms on this forum.

The word "Babeski" is a member of my ArmA Clan, ABG.

The Word Stalak is serb for "Support", refering to them as mech support.

The Word Stalak is serb for "Support", refering to them as mech support.

safety jack stand = "Stalak"

Support = "Podrska" welcome.gif

Hehe, yeah.

Looks like our Serb friend here's spent too much time abroad.

The correct term would be "podrška" or "potpora"

Sorry man, no offence  smile_o.gif

One more nitpicking thing: "Babeski" and "stalak" are written in latin, and "CAJ" is in Cyrillic wink_o.gif  

I hope we don't demoralize you with these comments though  smile_o.gif

doing theese at 4am with 7 XXXX Golds under my belt, iam suprised i didnt type "DEATH TO NATO" on the jackets.

I dont have Serbian (Latin) langue on my text templates, so i will keep that in mind for next realease.

Keep the comments rolling guys....the new units are on thier way yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Were is the link for this units extrim. And too bad for the planes and ather things u woudnt made.

But give the link plz man.

Keep up the good work.

Are there going to be realistic missions? Like infiltrate village and order civilians to dig ditch, shoot civilians and push them into ditch, bring in army bull dozer and fill it in.

Either make comments about the addons, do not bring the past into play.

A small minority of Serb's does not represent the entire population, just like the American's at Mai Lai.

TheReddog, please only post if you can contribute something valuable. You could post something like that in any mod-thread about some country's army... ArmA is not there to create massacre missions.

Are there going to be realistic missions? Like infiltrate village and order civilians to dig ditch, shoot civilians and push them into ditch, bring in army bull dozer and fill it in.

Might be fun if TheReddog was among them.

Any news on the units, or the download links? You could send them to the guys at ArmA info, they're always eager to help smile_o.gif

I have put a small wait on the addons as i am busy with work related issues, i plan to have some screenshots soon though

Here are some screenshots of some EXPERIMENTAL work.

I understand that the camoflauge on theese units are not in currant service, as they are a mix of the old "Green Tiger" and the "DPU" with the Mordern Serbian Field Camo (M89).

I will realse the betas later and then make a decsion based on your responce weather to do make a full M89 version or to keep this experimental version (making it better).

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Any feedback is welcome as always, just keep it clean and not driven by political agenda (as our friends reddog has shown us) goodnight.gif

biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Screenshots are too dark or from odd angles and don't show much so we cannot judge much.

I was just going to say the camo must be good because I cant tell what the hell is in that pic. biggrin_o.gif

Yes I cant wiet for those units. U r making the winter skins too. ive the link for the blue patern or plice patern and the snow skins.

Keep up the good work.

P.S. The 89 camo is old. The newer version is 93 and now is the mdu03 for 2003. And the now uniform made the Radnik. I m using his skin and look awsom. I will take scrin and poste here soon i have the time.

U cann take the uniform here and look the pic.

http://armedworkshop.net/index.p....emid=90

Great uniform.

When Real F-117 was released in the air over Serbia I shoot it down  with AA gun 40 years old.

Ex active member of 63rd Airborne Brigade Serbia.  pistols.gif

my hero  notworthy.gif