Sign in to follow this  
Shadow NX

RHS Hind v1.0 for ArmA

I agree its great but if you wanna talk about it do that in a thread about it please, thanks.

Yes offcourse, however i cant say when, for some time we made nice progress but it kinda halted for a while now.

Hiho, the RHS had done a really good work with their RHS Hind Pack 1.0 smile_o.gif We're using it for months now in ArmA. I've got a question to the author of the Mi-24. Can you help us (our clan) please to change the flight behaviour to the Mi-17? We're just don't get along with the helicopter (and so the AI too). We want to use it for clan internal purposes only. It would be really great if you can help us smile_o.gif Thanks in advance! I hope to see further RHS addons in the future inlove.gif

Quote[/b] ]Can you help us (our clan) please to change the flight behaviour to the Mi-17?

IIRC models are not binarized - so you can try to adjust geometry lod to get flight model you like wink_o.gif there's a topic at the forums with ome info on it

Hi there

I'm Falcon 1 from the Bush War Mod team. I would just like to equire as to who's in charge of the Hind releases as I've tried to get in touch with them at their website: www.Redhammerstudios.com , but it seems to currently be down?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance. wink_o.gif

I think that your signature is too big.

These are OFP imported, isn't it? They don't seem to be.

Quote[/b] ]§16) Keep avatars and signatures within forum regulations

# Total maximum signature size is 600x150 px (text and/or images combined). Total maximum image size is 100KB.

Benoist is right.

Yes this is imported from OFP. The model was originally by Scars and donated for use by both RHS and FFUR (I believe). Despite being an OFP import it is a fantastic model and for me a BI game without a hind is just not right so this is a permanent addition to my mod folders.

@Falcon 1: I too was hoping to see what RHS is upto at the moment but found their site down. sad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]§16) Keep avatars and signatures within forum regulations

# Total maximum signature size is 600x150 px (text and/or images combined). Total maximum image size is 100KB.

Benoist is right.

Yes this is imported from OFP. The model was originally by Scars and donated for use by both RHS and FFUR (I believe). Despite being an OFP import it is a fantastic model and for me a BI game without a hind is just not right so this is a permanent addition to my mod folders.

@Falcon 1: I too was hoping to see what RHS is upto at the moment but found their site down. sad_o.gif

rofl.gifthumbs-up.gif

Gentleman,

When in doubt a PM to the man responsible for this topic might yield results. Just a thought. I wish I could help further, sorry.

Falcon 1,

Beautiful work bud. I can't get enough of the Puma. Thanks!thumbs-up.gif

pistols.gifgoodnight.gif

Falcon 1

I guess you tried contacting topic starter ?

Simba was editing this hind for a while (merging textures, tweaking config), you can want to contact him too.

Was there a fix for the cannon config error i get in MP?

The Hind is very nice to see, to fly, to shoot down smile_o.gif

thank u RHS

Just work on RPT clearing smile_o.gif

thank u also for fast pm reply biggrin_o.gif

This is a great mod. Ive tried to comb through all the pages of posts on this topic and was unable to catch an answer.

Was the issue with this mod filling the .rpt file ever resolved? This was a major cause of server lag where I play.

Sadly no but IF there will be a update i make sure its gone.

In short, the rpt files store errors that the game detects and the player wont even notice.

The errors in the Hinds rpt seem to be the indication of the low performance when its used.

ShadowNX, just a little video update/teaser on what we've been doing with the original RHS Hind. We're getting closer to a finished product. I'll be contacting you with the .pbo to the final release so you could perhaps include it in a more up to date RHS release.

RHS - AToW Mi-24D Hind Video

Hi, very pimp those updates in this flying tank, but i miss a HUD in

that video and also a different gun sight, something different to the

BIS KA-52 sight, that don't really have any distance markings and

things like that. What i think that needs a big review is the cargo

seats. Nice video. Let's C ya

Realy nice smile_o.gif

Wait for release

BTW:

I got an error-message in ArmA, when i used the Hinds. Something like that: "burst is not a class /displayname ..."

Realy nice smile_o.gif

Wait for release

BTW:

I got an error-message in ArmA, when i used the Hinds. Something like that: "burst is not a class /displayname ..."

Yup, we fixed that too! wink_o.gif

Great...so i used them in my upcoming campaign thumbs-up.gif