Sign in to follow this  
Johannes

Jonny´s Marines

Any reason why? Just curious and wouldn't mind learning something new, heh.  wink_o.gif

Every Marine is expected to be able to take command at any time, regardless of rank, unit, or the country for which they are fighting. They don't need patches. smile_o.gif

I was thinking about McNools humvees but with protection - uparmored, but I am not so good in O2 to make it. Anyway, I dont think it takes too much time for someone who has better skills.

Advantage of uparmored humvees addon with mcnools retexture can be alson in "only" addon - so it will be released as McNools with new models, without some mod, so we can play earlier, because waiting for IMWM will take a long time I think...

I hope you understand what I am trying to tell, sry for my english.. banghead.gif

Love the brilliant new marine models jonny, but 1 small thing. They have a slight performace issue. FPS loss when alot of them are on screen at once, not major FPS loss but still.

If anyone is good at texturing I have a PERFECT AAV-7 addon that was part of the old Operation Code Blue made by Dave in OFP.  I have permission from him to develop it.  I've already given it to like 5 different addon makers over the years (with the guarantee that they will credit Dave and Operation Code Blue) and NOBODY ever developed it.

So if someone FINALLY wants to give these Marines a beautiful up-armored AAV-7 (has the zig-zag looking armor upgrade you see on the AAV7's in Iraq) then please contact me.  Right now its full textured in woodland cammo but needs *modelling and texture* work on the driver and gunner station's on the interior. It also of coarse would need to be converted into ArmA.   So if anyone's good with converting vehicles from OFP into ArmA, let me know.  

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Is there a way to get the new Marine pack to work with your replacement pack, I put two guys in on editor one from replacement, and one from the new v1.5 pack, and they're different.

Edit - Found the replacement pack, awesome work on the pack Johnny, hard to tell these guys apart from myself =P

Well guys

Gnat is developing the V-22 osprey and I supose that once he releases his bird someone will do a USMC retex.

Be aware that he is also working in an LCAC so there we have two thirds of the OTH (Over The Horizon) trident. (The other one is the EFV that noone has begun to do AFAIK)

And for the AAV7 the spanish FFAA mod has done a model and I was told two days ago that they were going to give permission for retexturing it.

Hope it helps guys and keep up the good work

Hi, i miss a Vibram sole in the units boots, i've a good photo of the

desert USMC boots with the yellow Vibram mark in the sole; if you

want it Johnny... for if someone complains about it or just to do it

and forget about the boots... gimme a mail & i'll send you the big

photo. Let's C ya

Ok will some1 tell me how to get the latest version of these skins working client side in multiplayer? Most of the links in this thread dont work. Theres also like 20 pages of crap to read through.

@ LBpilot1

hmm confused_o.gif i made a test with the editet config and it works fine. wink_o.gif

Here is a Link to test the Woodland replace file. It works for me ... with the corect textures.

http://rapidshare.com/files....bo.html

Heres the replacements.

Wound textures for the desert and nomex units only.

mirror1

http://files.filefront.com/Johnnys....fo.html

mirror2

http://rapidshare.com/files....ar.html

one could open soon a its own USMC thread?! I hope so much USMC addon/mod come that would be a very large desire for me. in addon should; - Jonny`s Marine`s - Amtrack`s - LAV 25 - HEMTT - Knight Sea - Sea Stallion - Huey`s - Super Hornet`s to be contained it remains only one desire? excuses my very very bad English sad_o.gif

(owing to on babelfish) is only German. icon_rolleyes.gif

Marines have their origin in the Navy and they administratively under the Navy. tounge2.gif Don't know why some ppl get crazy if they see USMC stuff - watched too much action movies...

Anyway very nice Jonny' Marines, good work!!

models? yes wink_o.gif

it`s screenshot in game of ArmA III whistle.gif

(win2100, 8gb ram, 2xintel core 2 quad, 4xgeforce 9999 ultra, 2000w power wink_o.gif )

models? yes wink_o.gif

it`s screenshot in game of ArmA III  whistle.gif

(win2100, 8gb ram, 2xintel core 2 quad, 4xgeforce 9999 ultra, 2000w power  wink_o.gif )

LOLZ rofl.gif

Great job Jonny smile_o.gif . Unfortunately I'm losing some fps when I'm using few groups of your Marines. Keep up the good work!!

Semper Fi