Sign in to follow this  
Johannes

Jonny´s Marines

I appreciate the help and replacement packs. Thanks.

Sorry about that Matt xmas_o.gif .

Damn it. Go figure. I hit the download button in the filefront link for the replacements and I got this damn error page instead of the file.

Error page that appears after "Download" is clicked:

"Only one connection to the server is supported, so if you are using a download manager that attempts to establish multiple connections, you will receive this error.

Please wait while your request is retried...

If you need help starting your download, please contact FileFront support."

Has anyone else ever seen this error page? It seems to happen randomly when I try to dl things from filefront.com. It just started happening a few weeks ago but it has become more and more frequent. Is this happening on my end or is it a filefront.com issue? Any suggestions on getting rid of it?

Damn it. Go figure. I hit the download button in the filefront link for the replacements and I got this damn error page instead of the file.

"Only one connection to the server is supported, so if you are using a download manager that attempts to establish multiple connections, you will receive this error.

Has anyone else ever seen this error page? It seems to happen randomly when I try to dl things from filefront.com. It just started happening a few weeks ago but it has become more and more frequent. Is this happening on my end or is it a filefront.com issue? Any suggestions on getting rid of it?

I'm working on getting a armaholic link smile_o.gif

I'm working on getting a armaholic link smile_o.gif

Excellent, thanks. But any idea what's causing that error page? I'd like to know if it's a problem with me or if others are getting it.

Thanks again for the replacement files. Seriously well needed.

Thank a bunch for the replacement pack, but when I try to use the woodland one (my preferred one banghead.gif) I get this error when starting ArmA:

ReplacementError.jpg

Any ideas? crazy_o.gif

http://files.filefront.com/Johnnys+Marine+Replacemen5rar/;9318784;/fileinfo.html

sorry guys I left a space in there. heres a new fixed version.

Jesus! The new link gives me the error page also.

Is something i'm using on my computer conflicting with filefront.com? Has anyone other then myself ever had this problem?(Shown in my last post)

Edit: It's gotta be something with my Firefox Browser. I used IE instead and both filefront.com links worked fine.

Hopefully, someone will PM me if they know what I need to change/disable/fix in Firefox browser so I can dl from filefront.com again. I've tried to "allow" the site but that don't help.

Sorry for going off topic. Please, if anyone can/will tell me what to do send a PM. This ain't my topic, obviously. biggrin_o.gif

is there a new replacement pack using these out yet ?

Read the previous page. Make sure to use the right link.

Finally...they are beautifull!

A "prece" to forum rulers...open a thread only to thanks every community modder/scripter/texturer or wathever you want.

Never too many have so had by little! Thanks to all...and Merry Christmas.

Read the previous page. Make sure to use the right link.

what link would that be lol

this is some nice piece of units...

now we just need a few marine vehicles (or atleast the regular vehicles with marine crews) :P

anyone working on a CH-46, a CH-53 or a UH-1N or Y?

Quote[/b] ]

http://files.filefront.com/Johnnys....fo.html

sorry guys I left a space in there. heres a new fixed version.

icfhoop,

This One and this one.

I'm not sure how well they work though. Seems people have problems with the Woodland replacement.

I'm sure, relatively soon, someone will post ones that work better. That is if these don't work. I haven't tried these rep. files in a mission yet so I can't confirm if they do the job. Sorry.

look in the post above your post, the 2nd link is for the fixed replacementpack using the new units.

Can a replacement pack be made? Or is that textures only?

I'm wondering the same thing. I not sure if anyone has ever released replacement configs for unit addons with new models, yet.

look 4 posts up, there are 2 links there of wich the last one is a working version, that is the NEW replacement config that replaces the standard units with the NEW version of the marines!

i think that answer is written about 4 times on this page already..