Sign in to follow this  
Johannes

Jonny´s Marines

Vultar I think he already has Seals in production its somewhere in the screenshots forum. They look awesome biggrin_o.gif

In the newest pic, where the soldier is with m249 and desert nomex suit, and I think hes wearing a mich helmet? as I know US marines dont use it? correct if I am wrong wink_o.gif

Hi, the USMC Force Recon units use the MICH TC-2000; you're wrong.

MITCH TC-2000:

Mich%20shell%201.jpg

And we don't really need SEALS if we have MEC-SOC units. Let's C ya

When I look at pics only one idea is coming into my mind.

Flag...

The flag on US soldiers uniforms are not putted correctly irl, its reverted vertical... and with beautiful yellow surrounding.

Just a little example...

When I look at pics only one idea is coming into my mind.

Flag...

The flag on US soldiers uniforms are not putted correctly irl, its reverted vertical... and with beautiful yellow surrounding.

Just a little example...

AFAIK, that's only in the US Army. It's not a uniform regulation in the USMC.

From .Jonny himself

Quote[/b] ]I am going to leave the community of armed assault since the community, in my opinion, is not worth modding/working for anymore.

Omfg, god damn no!

Without best addons like yours community will go to hell.

Do it for yourself! Compare your units to 1st Inf Div, see? Yours are much better, if you stop they can eat you. JOH, NO!!

From .Jonny himself
Quote[/b] ]I am going to leave the community of armed assault since the community, in my opinion, is not worth modding/working for anymore.

I guess he assumes that this forum represents the community icon_rolleyes.gif

If it did, then maybe he would be right.

Well, it would be nice to have one last update for the marines, since they seem to hurt performance badly in large groups. High section count maybe? Then they will probably be used for the rest of ArmA's lifetime, there wont be much point in someone making the same thing again smile_o.gif

WHY!!?? JOHNNY WHY??!!!!!!

Your addonns is the best!!!!

I hope i see your USMC Recon in battlefield.....

sad_o.gifsad_o.gif

Jonny,don't know who were the idiots that upset you,but please don't forget about the people that love your work.

I like your marines and I wish I could see your Recon units in Arma too. smile_o.gif

Well, it would be nice to see .Jonny come on here make the statement himself, so that we can move on and close this thread. All of us would like to see his Force Recon Marines, but if he is done modding for the Arma community, there is no need to worry about his addon ever getting released.

.Jonny could end all speculation with a simple post, so that we don't have to keep checking this thread to see if his work will ever be released.

Hi, if Jonn have really stoped to work on the Marines and don't

gonna release the very needed Force Recon units, then... that's

the most sad news that we could receive about the awaited addons.

rip_johnny_B_good.jpg

Let's C ya

Isn't there a chance to speak with Jonny somehow? Doesn't he see this forum? Doesn't he see we love him?

Something to make him feel good.

Wait I am checking....

HA!!

JOH_Marines----------1st Infantry Division

Downloads-----------Downloads

4360 times----------3783 times

WINNER!-------------LOSER!

JOH_Marines Replacement------------ACU Infantry Replacement

Downloads------------------------------Downloads

1212 times-----------------------------819 times

WINNER!--------------------------------LOSER!

Jonny! Why you think that this community is not worth your work? Look, they love you.

Isn't there a chance to speak with Jonny somehow? Doesn't he see this forum? Doesn't he see we love him?

Wait I am checking....

HA!!

Jonny! Why you think that this community is not worth your work? Look, they love you.

I think it is best that noone begs for Jonny to come back. He knows how much we enjoy his work and there is no need to compare him to McDonald's stuff. I actually have Mac's 1st Infantry Div. troops (very top notch) and he is still in the community, but if Jonny decided to not release his work, its his decision.

We should not go crazy about it or beg him to come back. He knows that we love his work and that should be enough for him to stay, but if he decides to walk, nothing we can do about it. All I can say is thanks for the support and I enjoy using your work in my missions. I greatly appreciate any modder that takes the time to help me enjoy a game more.

Well that to bad crazy_o.gif But if that what he would like to do thats on him for the people that liked his work as i did other modelers can make some SPC OPS still with this model and improve it. Im sure with the some credits to him with his work on diffrent models would be ok.

Maybe Johnny can get Recon models for good addonmaker to upload it?

Wait I am checking....

HA!!

These download numbers actually say nothing, jonnys Marines were released long time before Cam's 1st ID addon.

I'm pretty sure jonny has a good reason for his decision, we might hear it from him one day or even not. Not said that it's the fault of certain members of the community, but he wouldn't be the first giving up because of some constantly complaining people.

Jonny's Marines are very nice and sorry i won't compare it like Vultar did. Using addons depends what you like to play with. I play with both Marines and Army and of course with some others.

Don't know why Jonny should be angry - about someones chitchat?

Hopefully he gives us some words about and turning back with some fixes and updates. "The Few. The Proud. The Marines."

it would be a shame to lose such talent, but i am a highschool teacher i understand how difficult it is to be motivated with a demanding and sometimes ungrateful audience.

if JOH is working in his own time to create new toys for us (and any other artist working for the ARMA community), then we should be thankful and, if able, offer support.

i think the word 'community' should be looked up in a dictionary by some of us... sad_o.gif

Hi, if Jonn have really stoped to work on the Marines and don't

gonna release the very needed Force Recon units, then... that's

the most sad news that we could receive about the awaited addons.

I'm not trying to be mean but to be honest he probably left because of people like you. Who constantly wanted better then the already awesome addon. Why we probably had a page worth of discussion about the proper combat boot for the Marines to wear. If I was him I'd be pretty annoyed too.