Sign in to follow this  
Sennacherib

UNICON warfare for ofp.

hey D@nte, fighter looks good, i cant help with scripts either im affraid, what kind of scripts do u need is there some that might be able to adapt for what u need?

in fact, i want to use the RHS script for the destroyed tank. I have the agreement of Raedor. I tried but that doesn't work sad_o.gif

btw, cool to see you back wink_o.gif

I'd really love to help in a Sci-Fi mod.

Been trying to work on one recently and would like to help.

Specially with ground troops.

D@nte do you think we could chat some more?

mybe Raedor could offer some advice, thanks im not really back still just started my deployment in East Timor smile_o.gif

fantastic to see this project is still going smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]in fact, i want to use the RHS script for the destroyed tank. I have the agreement of Raedor. I tried but that doesn't work  

@ D@nte : may be can i help you with that script, PM me (si tu veux).

this post to tell you: that the work on the mod advance faster, even if I change vehicles already finished.

-modification of uvmapping or textures (ambient occlusion instead of lighting map)

- a new gun for the APC.

smile_o.gif

a little news:

i won't use my own buildings for the map; because it's too long to make all the needed stuff. I'm going to use addons from the community: Mapfact barracken (i love this addon); AGS-middle eastern buildings etc etc.

this will be faster, as the map (ground) is finished.

And I have finally found an idea to make a WTU tank: the idea for the turret is from the XM 803

http://www.johnsmilitaryhistory.com/mbt70page.html

photoshoped in game picture:

new baal tank (new gun-new textures, new textures for the wheels -too bright in fact, and new optics)

baaltankcd0.th.jpgthpix.gif

a new gun for the APC. I keep the previous APC as infantry support.

napcqm6.th.jpgthpix.gif

the textures of the APC need always some work, but I prefer finish for the moment the needed addons.

sorry to be late; i had to format my pc, after a worm attack mad_o.gif

I have lost nothing (backups thumbs-up.gif ). but i have a problem to find an essential software for the texturing.

smile_o.gif

will we be seeing a beta release soon? smile_o.gif

thx wink_o.gif

i'm going to add a new kind of soldier: volunteers; they will have a typical desertic costume. smile_o.gif

+ a new idea for the WTU army, for the transporting of the soldiers smile_o.gif

All them times Ive searched on here for something interesting and not once have I seen this Unicorn post. So I read from the begining to see what its about.

Execellent work, looks really promising. hope you found your texture tool thing, look forward to having a spin.

@Snowballrules,

it will be a wheeled vehicle, but i want to keep the secret for the rest wink_o.gif

@Sneakysix,

first of all, thx for your interest wink_o.gif

yes; i have found the texturing tool tounge2.gif

christmas is close lol

the transport i think u shoul make it as lareg as the ofp engine allows make it as some sort of mobile fortress a

secret project for the army for example lol

anyways glad things are progrssing

Man I have to agree with Steele...

havent heard much about the mod lately :-\

hows it going on...

i think if you put more and more ideas in the beta you can release a final version soon xD.

why not keeping some secrets or at least some projects for the finalrelease...

beta is for testing and no one would be diapointed if it isnt 100% perfect...you see the people looking here every day are hungry for your work smile_o.gif.

i am modding myself (not for OFP sadly) and one thing i know is not to find an end in working.

loosing the fun on a mod because of too many ideas coming

is realy sad and doesnt help any neighter the modder nor the people waiting for it.

but a realy reay realy big vehicle would be perfect, maybe a static version of a mobile base that is enterable and could release smaller units...like a garage xD, just an idea.

living in the desert makes people living like nomads, the water wanders and so the people...

would be a nice way to avoid cities...mobile base camps where people live and have to defend themselfs...for afterbeta of course xD

don't worry wink_o.gif i work currently on the beta. the new stuff will be in a future release.

i hope to release something before my death biggrin_o.gif

in fact, i'm really busy in my life, so i have only weekends to work on the addons, but despite that, the texturing is close to be finished. (after some problems with photoshop) smile_o.gif

i didn't forget you smile_o.gif

@Steele, nice to see you again, here wink_o.gif

@ D@nte, cheers mate, stll in East Timor but atleast I've got access to net now biggrin_o.gif