Sign in to follow this  
Sennacherib

UNICON warfare for ofp.

the WTU trooper is finished, now i work on the fighter, and i finish the gunship + I modify the Mr Duck's new cpp to match with mine.

And i make some new buildings.

wink_o.gif

have u had any luck incorperating the missile coding i gave u into the gunship? huh.gif

a new preiview of the fighter. I have reworked, the wings, the turbines, a part of the motor and I haved added a landing gear.

tanvg6.th.jpg

tan1yk1.th.jpg

btw: if the smoothing is weird, this is because, i have made a global smoothing (because i'm lazy, and this is just a preview) whistle.gif

cool, reminds me of the viper from battlestar g abit smile_o.gif

yep, this is because i like very much this tv show tounge2.gif btw, i'm going to change the landing gears, I don't like the new ones. crazy_o.gif

yeah, something that fold away would look btr, perhaps something that looks abit like a ski (skid)?

yeah, + wheels, because in ofp, the automatic landing needs wheels, but i'm going to make an other landing gears, maybe for an other game.

btw: what do you think about the MIG-23 landing gears?

yep! that would look quite good actually! wink_o.gif

modified mr Duck's carbine :

carbfi1.th.jpgcarb1cu5.th.jpg

carb3wu5.th.jpg

I'm going also to make a LMG and an anti-personnal rifle, the basic will be the carbine. smile_o.gif

Looking good so far!  thumbs-up.gif

By the way, I was thinking, if you were thinking of doing civilians, they should also have weapons of their own, of course they should be of lower-tech grade than the official military stuff, nevertheless could still pack a punch... Was kinda thinking, maybe a small tank with twin 100mm guns?

type61.jpg

carbine looks cool mate, abit HALOish but beefier biggrin_o.gif

hey, finally you are back on internet. smile_o.gif

thx both

in fact, the inspiration is from frontline: fuel of war tounge2.gif I like the weapons of this game.

@Buzzard, yep, sure that would be a great idea, but i must finish the West and the resistance side before; that means ton of work. tounge2.gif

no affraid not mate, havent left yet, in 4 days im gone will be back ASAP crazy_o.gif

I must be seeing to much of Gundam series where no matter which armies there are there are always civilians wary of whatever army having control abusing the civilians for whatever purpose so they don't want to be ruled over without at least trying to put up a fight... biggrin_o.gif

i have a question: as i work currently on the ennemies, i don't know if i should do their vehicles hoovered like those of mr duck , or with wheels and/or tracks?

Given the fact that even hovering vehicles have a tendency to leave tracks on the ground (or so I've noticed happening with every hovering vehicle I've driven in OFP so far), I'd suggest you'd go with tracked vehicles.

this is possible to remove the tracks on the ground, this is a selection in oxygen. smile_o.gif

i prefer also the wheeled/tracked vehicles. tounge2.gif

yeah i say go with tracks and wheels too, but make them look more advanced than the standard fair. smile_o.gif