Sign in to follow this  
Sennacherib

UNICON warfare for ofp.

God damn I hate GI joe!  crazy_o.gif

@ D@ante yeah the minigun looks fine; bah bah bah bah!!!!  pistols.gif

5  biggrin_o.gif i thought about something like that:

http://hushedcasket.com/files/shadowrun-minigun.jpg

mounted on the vehicle smile_o.gif

wow_o.gif This would be a great minigunner!!! (Especially taking into account the normally-occurring error of the barrels looking as if they're spinning too slow, although they're really spitting out hundreds of rounds per minute) - This would be great!

Also, I wonder if Nephilim is still around? Maybe she can help you with the selection problem? huh.gif

I rework the soldier, to make the selections easier. don't worry, i remove only some faces or add others. the uvmapping is changed automatically, so nothing is lost. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Also, I wonder if Nephilim is still around? Maybe she can help you with the selection problem?

yes, that would be cool. And i would have some questions also about Arma smile_o.gif

some quick news:

the soldier is totally reworked, now he has 6 textures (body, helmet, shoes, objects, legs), and the model is optimized, more logical.

so that should be easier in oxygen.

I'm going also change the missiles launcher on the apc, the current one is not appropriate crazy_o.gif

sorry, yeah, i'm late to release something, but I want to make something great for to have, the less complaints as possible whistle.gifbiggrin_o.gif

btw, the minigun for the gunship is done; i have begun the uvmapping. smile_o.gif

Don't worry D@nte, we definitely want quality addons, so please take your time (though not tooooooo much tounge2.gif ) and release it when it's drop-dead gorgeous and rock-solid performing! thumbs-up.gif

thx mates. the modifications are finished. now, I will not change anything smile_o.gif

that will be the first alpha. because i must finish also some addons for ww2ec, I have a problem with 2 of them crazy_o.gif

its abit offtopic but what r the ww2ec addons ur doing, huge ww2 fan here biggrin_o.gif

buildings and objects. houses, farms, barns, city houses, wrecked car etc etc wink_o.gif

yeah, this is for the caen map. I used pictures of normandy for to make the buildings as accurate as possible. wink_o.gif

yeah, but for the moment, I prefer finish the scifi stuff and the ww2ec stuff before. wink_o.gif

Kewl, though I dunno, I don't like MCAR very much, was wondering how you're going to implement missiles without it - or is that thing going to move as if it had tracks, with an APC class model? Looks great though! thumbs-up.gif

yes, in fact the vehicle has a tank class, so no problems with the missiles launcher wink_o.gif And it has 3 crew.

I used as example the wheeled tank, from operation frenchpoint. wink_o.gif

Which means unlike it should be able to it will turn on a dime - that's always the issue with tank-classed wheeled vehicles I guess... - Unless you give the wheels not an axis but a top connection (like the front wheel of an aircraft landing gear) with full turning radius for all wheels...  Dunno if it's possible, but that really WOULD be friggin' awesome (no real vehicle has all wheels turning but since this vehicle isn't "real" you could take that liberty... ) wow_o.gif

yeah, sure that could be interesting. but i prefer to keep a certain reality. wink_o.gif

the soldier reworked (the model is better, and i changed the uvmapping for some pieces):

gcs0013gt7.th.jpggcs0025ak7.th.jpg

gcs0026xe5.th.jpggcs0050xj1.th.jpg

btw: don't watch the black lines and the white lines. I use them as guide for the texturing tounge2.gif

Looking good D@nte, you've really created something unique with these Unicon units!  smile_o.gif

thx, that was my aim wink_o.gif

I must say also "thank you" to BIS. because I used, their BISman as a basic model tounge2.gif

np mate. I have already a lot of work. biggrin_o.gif

a preview of the new gunship, I work currently on the textures.

the gun is not visible, because I keep it as a surprise tounge2.gif

heltb3.th.jpg

hel1yo4.th.jpg

the APC-ambulance and the new missiles launcher on the APC:

gcs0013ig3.th.jpg

gcs0050gs4.th.jpg

textures are not finished and i'm not happy with the overlay pattern banghead.gif