Sign in to follow this  
Sennacherib

UNICON warfare for ofp.

the new fighter. this is a mix between star trek and battlestar galactica tounge2.gif

fghxo9.th.jpg

fgh1zc6.th.jpg

fgh2jg6.th.jpg

it is not finished yet, but i wanted to have some advices or suggestions smile_o.gif

btw, the wing on the top of the jet is missing on the pics. tounge2.gif

I like it, very sleek! How large is the rear ventral fin in comparison to the others?

The forward fins near the cockpit i would taper at the rear abit instead of having them end in a straight edge IMHO  wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I like it, very sleek! How large is the rear ventral fin in comparison to the others?

the half of the size of one big (approximately tounge2.gif )

Quote[/b] ]The forward fins near the cockpit i would taper at the rear abit instead of having them end in a straight edge IMHO

i didn't understood, could you show, what you mean on a picture? wink_o.gif

oh! ok. i can't do that, because i'm going to create a hole to put some pipes, they will be for the reflectors wink_o.gif

np mate, you can't be in my head; a chance for you, because this is the mess biggrin_o.gif

btw, i make also currently a map. the basic is afghaneveron 1.0 , made by Remo. smile_o.gif

btw again: i need some help to create civilians like this dude :

civilianuv3.th.jpg

the Bisman mlod would be excellent to make it. Only the brown thing on the pullover could be added. smile_o.gif

COOL! with afew highlites he could easily be a member of a ruling council or governing body wink_o.gif

yeah, that was my idea, I want also to make a militia, with the same bisman mlod. i have a good example of what I like. this is the Marv crew, made by sebastien muller.

the marvs are one of my favorite addons. totally awesome inlove.gif

the Marv's?? never heard of them what r they, where do i get them? huh.gif

That civilian looks a bit like a Jedi smile_o.gif

When 900 years you reach, look as good you will not , mmmmmm? rofl.gif

OH WOW! I completely forgot about the Marv's thanks 4 remeinding man, they will come in handy! biggrin_o.gif

yeah, the railgun is excellent, i like to destroy the terran tanks with it tounge2.gif

well the new gunship is done (modelling the new parts). what do you think about the guns?

gcs0023dk8.th.jpg

smile_o.gif

yeah looks good, but they would look even btr with the flash suppressor from the AA turrant barrels and could be slightly shorter too (keeping inmind that they are intended to be a Burst weapon the barrel doesnt need to be long for accuracy).

like the extra detail on the unguided rocket pods, but with the AT lunchtubes what do u think about mounting some type of extrernal targeting optics to them EG small hexagonal pod with 2 optics lenses mounted diagonally.

head on               /--\

l 0ol

\--/

i think that i'm going to change the guns. a weapon like the M61 vulcan would be better, i think. smile_o.gif

yeah cool, but make it 3 barrel or something not the usual 6  wink_o.gif

Also available in shiny silver (which I actually own tounge2.gif )

skyhawk_right.jpg

Oh well, looking good - and if it would be possible it would be awesome to have one in reflecting silver texture job, but I know it isn't so I won't ask for it... smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]so I won't ask for it.

thanks biggrin_o.gif

well, the soldier is almost in game. i have still some problems with the selections. mad_o.gif