Sign in to follow this  
Sennacherib

UNICON warfare for ofp.

Sanctuary gave me a great link to have voices; but for the cpp, this is really difficult (i'm not a programmer) and that needs too much work. sad_o.gif

so for now, the female soldiers will have the same voices than the men. confused_o.gif

isn't there an bis option for female voices? because the civilian females has an female voice too.. (ok.. my female vehicle crew has also an male voice tounge2.gif hehe )

the female soldier is done, and i have begun the selections in oxygen. + i had to rework the AA apc ; i had a problem in game with some textures: i didn't find the problem.

i try in game the new today smile_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif

a new update for the gunship:

gcs0023na7.th.jpg

i changed the landing gears. i hope that they are correct, i'm not an ingeneer crazy_o.giftounge2.gif

looking good, what type of armament are you thinking of it having ?

I would suggest, a cannon with explosive or AP ammo, and rockets

Quote[/b] ]a cannon with explosive or AP ammo, and rockets

yes, the gunship will have that, + 6 AT missiles smile_o.gif

A suggestion: If you give it missiles, make them like the missiles in the  Wanzer (walker) Pack as they do not fly in a straight line but corkscrew towards their target, gives it a whole different look (ala ROBOTECH\MACROSS),

For the chin gun what aboyt a Flechett burst gun? (burst mode only but a high rate of small caliber fire IE about 40rounds per burst)

just a thought  biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]in a straight line but corkscrew

that would be great, but for now i don't make my own model of missiles. but maybe later wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]For the chin gun what aboyt a Flechett burst gun? (burst mode only but a high rate of small caliber fire IE about 40rounds per burst)

this is also my thought. the gunship will have a twin guns, only burst mode.

btw: the gun of the soldier has also a burst mode and an auto mode, but not a single mode. because this is more interesting in game,that the IA makes fire in this way. smile_o.gif

I could help you with the coding for the missiles if you like as it doesnt require a model for it  wink_o.gif

a new AA-tank like the tunguska. this is a preview, the textures are not finished

gcs0023dm4.th.jpg

gcs0025xr7.th.jpg

smile_o.gif

look good mate,

like that u used the same chassie as the apc, as this would be likely to save on production costs (plus easier for u 2 build  wink_o.gif  )

yeah, and i save a lot of time of texturing. the only problem is that i must merge some textures to avoid some strange problems.

Nice AA version, perhaps as a suggestion, dont want to create extra work for you, what about making a Armoured Recovery vehicle or Ambulance smile_o.gif

i have begun the texturing fo the ambulance wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Armoured Recovery vehicle

do you have an exmaple? please smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]For the chin gun what aboyt a Flechett burst gun? (burst mode only but a high rate of small caliber fire IE about 40rounds per burst)

this is also my thought. the gunship will have a twin guns, only burst mode.

crazy_o.gif Not quite a fan of burst mode, since whilst maneuvering a burst may end up just short of destroying the target (and destroying YOU - had that happen to me a couple of times in some crazy missions... crazy_o.giftounge2.gif ) - but looking good, D@nte!

An armored recovery vehicle... hmmm, something like this...

800px-Bergepanzer_Bueffel.jpg

Or this...

gcs0811ednt3.th.jpg

smile_o.gif

Basically you could make one model, and just change the model slightly to make a Repair Vehicle, Fuel and Ammo.

oh! ok, i didn't understand in fact, sorry my vocabulary is sometimes poor tounge2.gif

yeah, sure i planned to make recovery vehicles. trucks in fact, but i must change some part on them.

but my priority is to finish the soldier, for an alpha release asap

btw: if someone could help me to add some female voices, that would be excellent.