Sign in to follow this  
el Gringo Loco

Palestinian case.

mister yes-sir arab-fat is a real asshole.. I for one wont deny that Isreal hasnt done its share of mean shit.. but if you trace back almost all of it is payback for something else..

what is pretty much constant is that what isreal does is the effect and what "palestine" does is the cause... of course when isreal fights back from a terrorist bombing or arrests or kill someone for it the palestinians decide THEY have been attacked and of course.. yup andother bombing..

my opinion: Fuck arab-fat, and fuck his little cronies, let isreal wipe em off face of the earth..

baaaaaah! dont bother getting ivolved. neither side listens to negotiations. just let them duke it out. eventually all that will be left will be women and children. and seeing as who that almost all palistian and israili children seem to have no problem getting along they will be able to take up the jobs the adults had and everything will be all better. or one alternitive would be to replace both leaders with people a little less military and more diplomacy. or just let one side win, but that wouldnt be very good. so it would maybe be best to let them solve it them selfs. i heard on the radio with a israili troop in a interview that he is questioning the orders of their prime minister and military leaders.

"mister yes-sir arab-fat is a real asshole.. I for one wont deny that Isreal hasnt done its share of mean shit.. but if you trace back almost all of it is payback for something else.."

Payback?

are you kidding?

One of the best army in the world VS nothing.

"what is pretty much constant is that what isreal does is the effect and what "palestine" does is the cause... "

Israel targets civilians instead of terrorists by `cleaning' the houses. They shot whoever they see, women and children included.

Israeli soldiers torture includes everything from choking victims with urine and feces soaked bags tied over their heads

At least 150,000 Palestines(wich is genocide) have died because of Israel's "terrorist" attacks.

While Bush(wich is a complete moron too in my opinion) has allied himself with Israel in its war against "terrorism".

umm.. palestine is the one sending men and now women with bombs strapped to them inot population centers with the soul goal of killing innocent people.. at least isreal tries to get the people who commited or planned the act.. insted of being total cowards

They shot whoever they see, women and children included.

probably at best a half truith.. just like how when the US bombed that bunker in bagdad that had a radar array control center in it.. and 5 people including a woman was killed topside from the blast (wrong place wrong time),, they said the Us was bombing civilians.. its all about who YOU want to be the good guy.. if your into your delision enough you can vilinize mother terisa..

Israeli soldiers torture includes everything from choking victims with urine and feces soaked bags tied over their heads

good, I think we should let them deal with the al-queda captives insted of the us doo-gooder tv in every cell bullshit.. fuckem they are terrorists.

"umm.. palestine is the one sending men and now women with bombs strapped to them inot population centers with the soul goal of killing innocent people.. at least isreal tries to get the people who commited or planned the act.. insted of being total cowards"

What do you mean with Palestine is sending suicide bombers?

Do you know how dumb that sounds.

These suicide bombers are terrorists, Israel is taking revenge on innocent people instead of terrorists.

"at least isreal tries to get the people who commited or planned the act.. insted of being total cowards"

Yeah, like what. taking revenge because the Hamas has blown up a pizza tent?

"just like how when the US bombed that bunker in bagdad that had a radar array control center in it.. and 5 people including a woman was killed topside from the blast (wrong place wrong time),, they said the Us was bombing civilians.. its all about who YOU want to be the good guy.. if your into your delision enough you can vilinize mother terisa.."

Your country is responsible for killing a half million kids, let me guess: they are terrorists right?

No offence but...your entire post made no sense.

Do you know how dumb that sounds.

These suicide bombers are terrorists, Israel is taking revenge on innocent people instead of terrorists

yea and Mr Arafat does absolutley nothing to try and stop it.. in fact he has been linked to many of them.. in fact some of the worst have been from his own *party*... he never has made any attempt at stopping so now isreal is.

Yeah, like what. taking revenge because the Hamas has blown up a pizza tent

I sure killing a few people in a "pizza tent" is nothing.. nobody cares right?

Your country is responsible for killing a half million kids

yea.. I love how this statment came to Pass..  fathers join iraq army(or are forced to by their wonderful leader).. fight US and NATO.. they get killed.. their children starve..because in that shithole there is no way a woman alone can provide for a child thanks to the goverment... so the US caused their deaths.. yea that makes plenty sense dosent it?

quit spewing the typical arab militant/saddam propaganda and make some fucking sense.

"their children starve..because in that shithole there is no way a woman alone can provide for a child thanks to the goverment... so the US caused their deaths"

Saddam threated his people very well.

Yes, your country is responsible for that, by blowing up 4 of

their nuclear reactors! And using DU rounds.

(Not to mention chemical plants.) The U.S. sold all kinds of biological weapons to Iraq in the years before the war(wich has killed more then 8000 Kurdish villagers).

You must live in a world of one, and not know yourself.

"I sure killing a few people in a "pizza tent" is nothing.. nobody cares right?"

I care even more for innocent childeren who are dying for something they haven't done.

""quit spewing the typical arab militant/saddam propaganda and make some fucking sense. ""

Anyways, i won't bother replying to your posts anymore.

You're not worth it, guess you are the average beer drinking Bubba while i can't evne have a serious conversation with you.

Surf your patriotic stereotype ass out of here, dumbass.

Another factor that has to be taken into consideration. During the last year/years of the conflict there have considerably more Palestinians been killed than Israelis. So dont over-emphansize the suicide bombings. (which side lost more civilians, I dont know, but is a demonstrator still a civilian? I guess yes)

I would suggest that a demonstrator throwing a moltov-cocktail is no longer a civilian.  Even one throwing rocks that can cause injury or even death is no longer a civilian.

*EDIT* But shoppers, barmitzvahers and people strolling along ARE civilians. People eating pizza are civilians.

So, yes, more palestinians died, but more israeli civilians died because the palestinians are cowards who attack civilians instead of military targets.

Israel recently evacuated a government building and cleared the surrounding area before firing rockets into it to destroy it. Think about that.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Feb. 11 2002,17:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Another factor that has to be taken into consideration. During the last year/years of the conflict there have considerably more Palestinians been killed than Israelis. So dont over-emphansize the suicide bombings. (which side lost more civilians, I dont know, but is a demonstrator still a civilian? I guess yes)<span id='postcolor'>

Which side has lost more people is hardly relevant to whether a particular side is right or wrong. Just because one side has lost more does not and should not suddenly thrust them into the good guy role.

Many people here denounce the Isreali actions while downplaying the Palestinian terrorists actions. The Israelis have a right to self-protection as much as anyone (including the Palestinians). The main factor I take into account is the Isrealis withdraw, some damn fool blows himself up in a market. The Israelis move in again and attack, people bitch and moan. The Isrealis move out, some damn fool blows himself up at a market again.

The Isrealis have made just as many good faith gestures as the Palestinians. But the extremist groups continue to play both sides like a fiddle.

Arrafat is incapable of controling his own people, making him, as someone said, "a non-factor."

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So, yes, more palestinians died, but more israeli civilians died because the palestinians are cowards who attack civilians instead of military targets.<span id='postcolor'>

How do you know? Why are palestinians cowards? And the suicide bombings target civilians as well soldiers.

I dont realy think that someone who commits suicide is a coward.

Secondly what do you want to do against soldiers, tanks and choppers if you dont even proper equipment, suicide is seriously the last solution any cuture would chose?

Thirdly we are here dealing with an ethic conflict, so the perception of what a civilian is and what an enemy is somewhat mixed up.

And last. Yes I do think that the one who kills more people is the one who is MORE guilty (since you cant realy determine who started).

From a distant point of view, I may only say, that I think it is ashame for such an advanced nation like Israel to treat conflicts in such an chidlish way, where emotions replace logical thinking and arrogance the closes doors to peace.

And finally I agree with someone who made a very "rough" comment before. It they cant help it, let them bash their heads in. Let them have their war. Maybe like Germany they only learn it that way.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So, yes, more palestinians died, but more israeli civilians died because the palestinians are cowards who attack civilians instead of military targets.<span id='postcolor'>

How do you know? Why are palestinians cowards? And the suicide bombings target civilians as well soldiers.

Secondly what do you want to do against soldiers, tanks and choppers if you dont even proper equipment, suicide is seriously the last solution any cuture would chose?

Thirdly we are here dealing with an ethic conflict, so the perception of what a civilian is and what an enemy is somewhat mixed up.

And last. Yes I do think that the one who kills more people is the one who is MORE guilty (since you cant realy determine who started).

From a distant point of view, I may only say, that I think it is ashame for such an advanced nation like Israel to treat conflicts in such an chidlish way, where emotions replace logical thinking and arrogance the closes doors to peace.

And finally I agree with someone who made a very "rough" comment before. It they cant help it, let them bash their heads in. Let them have their war. Maybe like Germany they only learn it that way.<span id='postcolor'>

To you and I its suicide...to them its dying for their holy cause, a spiritual kamikaze if you will. Whether they had proper equipment or not, there would still be bombers like that.

And really we CAN tell who started. The Arabs attacked Isreal FIRST, and everything (in modern times) has spread from there.

And unfortunately that is what it will take most likely. For generations to die in the desert. Then again it might just start a whole new cycle or violence and revenge.

There is absolutely no easy solution unless someone can make a chemical weapon that makes everyone permanently love each other.

We are dealing with over 2000 years of ethnic and cultural war, and for anyone to expect an easy solution or even a few years of diplomacy to cure anything will be sadly disappointed.

Should the Palestinians get their own state? IMO, everyone else is why not them? Should the Arabs, ALL the Arabs, leave Isreal alone? Fuck yes. Its easy to condemn their reaction, but understand as well they are literally fighting for their survival, surrounded on all sides by states that want nothing more for them to be destroyed. They are in an ENTIRE region that wants them dead! I can pardon them if they react with a little more forcefulness then either you or I expect.

But we all know that none of that will happen. I wouldn't be surprised if a large conflict erupts there in the near future.

How do I know more Palestinians died? It was reported in the news before.

U do have a right to your own opinion.

I think of it as someone beating on someone's kids because he's afraid to fight the kid's father.

Yes, I suppose so, but why kill people who are eating pizza? Or enjoying the park? If it's an all-our war, like bin-laden vs. west, regardless if civilian or not, then palestinians should be eradicated, I think.

In that case, whoever wins is the guilty one?

What do you think Israel should do with this problem?

And finally I agree with someone who made a very "rough" comment before. It they cant help it, let them bash their heads in. Let them have their war. Maybe like Germany they only learn it that way.

I agree too.