Sign in to follow this  
cbfasi

Falklands Mod 1.0 Released

Maybe there should be a mission, where you have to seach the UK for parts to make the Vulcan able to make mid air refueling?

well at least my bombing skills match the real mission,1 bomb on the runway,straight out of my manual for bombing skills biggrin_o.gif

....hm I'm sorry , but where is the pilot of the Red Arrow Hawk ?

WIll be up sometime soon, real life delaying a few things at the moment, was accidently left out by yours truly.

....hm I'm sorry , but where is the pilot of the Red Arrow Hawk ?

WIll be up sometime soon, real life delaying a few things at the moment, was accidently left out by yours truly.

OK , i'm using a normal pilot now .

Pomping out colored smoke is great !

Anyone noticed the wanted poster yet?

That's me.. smile_o.gifyay.gif

@ April 16 2007,10:36)]Anyone noticed the wanted poster yet?

That's me..  smile_o.gif   yay.gif

No, but i did find the stupid pink helicopter!!!! rofl.gif

HA HA HA!!! i was laughing my ass off! pis take of barbie girl and all!! Realy, realy funny. On a serious note, the textures are really good, and i like the way the dice move in the cock pi too.

Where is this wanted poster?

the posters in the red phone boxes i think.

Sputnik Monroe, have you got any further with the south georgia mission? i tried doing it where you place each trench but i struggled with the scripting.

will there be trench systems you can use on the goose green map coming in the update? retextures of the snow trenches?

If you wanna see scousers, look in the phone boxes in Stanley.

If you wanna see ugly scousers, look in the phone boxes in Stanley.

biggrin_o.gif

I love the Skol can and the picture of a certain Para...

I also did not know that the new church from Malvinas Mod was enterable. Fantastic texture work.

Hehheh.. That certain Para and the wanted scouser poster (myself) was an idea done around 2 years ago I think.. That pink Gazelle was thought up around 4 years ago as well if I recall.. Amazing when you think about it biggrin_o.gif..

Bam did the textures on that bin from an old picture I found on google.. It had to be an old style can of lager and all I could think of was Skol Skol Skol Skol biggrin_o.gif

Has Bam fallen of the face of the earth? He used to crack me up on TS back in the VOLCBAT days...

Quote[/b] ]Sputnik Monroe, have you got any further with the south georgia mission? i tried doing it where you place each trench but i struggled with the scripting.

I to was having trouble making a placement script. At the moment the mission is on hold for a bit. I haven't had much time lately so I've been focusing on another mission I was already working on when ever I get the chance.

I still plan to finish it some day, hopefully some time in the next month or so.

@ April 17 2007,23:00)]That pink Gazelle was thought up around 4 years ago as well if I recall.. Amazing when you think about it biggrin_o.gif..

Great Aqua tune rip off too. biggrin_o.gif

Really good fun.

I'm really enjoying this mod fellas. I've been waiting for a good british force for some time (not that bothered that most of the kit is 20 years old).

You need to get some dedicated server to play it on.

And a CTI variation would be sweet!

If your the same Bam flk means you will know what we mean when we say weres the rabid ?

WOW,this is awesome yay.gif Great job on this wonderful project.

I have not been able to stop playing. notworthy.gif

Congrats to all the team, past and present, I have been looking forward to this for years. smile_o.gif

Couple of questions:

> Will there be a 'Gold' version, i.e. this upcoming 1.1 you mention?

> Will it be an accumulation of previous release and fixes since?

> Will it have more of a campaign?

> Will it add any units that didn't squeeze into v1?

Can't wait to try it.

Thanks again.

R3MF

Guest RKSL-Rock
> Will there be a 'Gold' version, i.e. this upcoming 1.1 you mention?

Yes there will be a 1.1 release containing all the bug fixes and some extras.

> Will it be an accumulation of previous release and fixes since?

Yes.

>  Will it have more of a campaign?

Some more missions are being made but these aren't likely to be in a proper campaign.

>  Will it add any units that didn't squeeze into v1?

Yes there will be more vehicles and bug fixes.

I just have one question. In the first mission,if the Harrier has no vtol(up),how do I get off the ship.

Sorry for my ignorance

i can't take off and land vertically with harrier.(i don't have joystick). and i tried to fire torpedoes to enemy submarine and ships but i couldn't.. finally there is very few missions in this mod . a campaign or new missions will come? please help..

Download the patches and fixes, and all that should be resolved. More missions will be following in version 1.1.

Download the patches and fixes, and all that should be resolved. More missions will be following in version 1.1.

where can i get these patches and fixes? and i want to ask something , i have copied the files to addons and missions folder , i didin't make a shortcut and create a mod folder (vte,ffur ..etc.).is this wrong?

where can i get these patches and fixes?

and i want to ask something , i have copied the files to addons and missions folder , i didin't make a shortcut and create a mod folder (vte,ffur ..etc.).is this wrong?

Just a random thought, but I don't suppose you have looked at the start of the thread? wink_o.gif

The instructions by the Falklands team were to use a modfolder, although it should work in regular addonfolders, I don't think they gave this advice just for fun wink_o.gif

Anyone else getting a bug where the game will not exit properly out of a mission when using the Falklands mod?

I finish a mission, click on the stats exit button and I go back to the main menu. Only problem is that the mission keeps on playing in the background of the menu screen. My mouse still controls the game while also moving in the menu screen. Weird...

I am running OFP 1.96 with CoC, Falklands and ECP mods active.

rgds,

mako