Sign in to follow this  
cbfasi

Falklands Mod 1.0 Released

That is not a Falkland specific issue. It is because the anim file(s) for the island is not installed correctly (it is responsible for the cutscenes you normall see in the main menu).

I have those issues with many islands, honestly I do not know how to install anim folders for islands. They always say "extract that directory to /addons folder" but it does not work crazy_o.gif

So the answer is that the issue is a known bug and will be fixed? Cool.

Lovely mod guys, can't wait to get more missions for it. Love the SHAR. smile_o.gif

BTW is there a way to use BVR with the Etendard and exocet?

Any one have screen shots or videos from in game? Much appreciated thumbs-up.gif

Are the falklands mod forums still running please, or am I just being useless?

Waiting for Falkland Mod v1.1 or is it v1.9 now? wink_o.gif

Any news about progress of this good work from Mod-Team are welcome!!

I like it very much notworthy.gif

But:

Mirage need 3 matra missiles to kill the hercules .. confused_o.gif ??

Btw.. simply wonderfull..

I have a question

I downloaded the mod and theres something that needs to be into a missions folder under my username. Problem is I cant find where to put it and ive searched everywhere. Can anyone help?

Edit: Nevermind fixed it.

Would it be possible to use some FLK stuff ported to Arma as British kit is limited ?

I am trying to learn how to convert OFP to Arma but being a noob am finding it difficult. banghead.gif  

Thought a static object would be the easiest to learn from then work my way up to world domination,

http://img245.imageshack.us/my.php?image=clp18je6.jpg

http://img247.imageshack.us/my.php?image=clp19sb9.jpg

HMS Fearless would make a great addition to Arma.  yay.gif

The Falklands team is alive...

Its taking much longer than hoped partly down to team having wound down to take a well earned rest from the project.  There are a number still doing odd bits and we hope to have 1.1 in the future all ready for you guys, although as usual don't ask for a date as we don't have one yet, depends on many factors including motivation..

As for ports to Arma...

All the ships will either be ported or rebuilt, along with further additions outside of the scope of the project.  (These will form part of the North Devon Shipbuilding Project)

I'm really enjoyings this mod, been playin it since the day it came out. I was just wondering if version 1.1 was still being worked on or has everyone now moved on to ARMA?

Are there any plans for servers for multiplayer? Cause if there are ill make some missions for it, i have enough time at the moment.

Hello, now that I have installed all, I have another problem, I for a mission and he tells me that he lacks files (see Figure 1), which is the problem? And if I was not minimized, and I returned to the game menu, the other is that there are now times when I get the poster on the map, but more a problem (see figure 2), which can be? And finally, I put the mission and I ended the game, what happens? . javascript:emoticon('help.gif'wink_o.gif

smilie

Figure 1:

dibujo1vv3.jpg

Figure 2:

dibujovz0.jpg

Thank you

Dassault help.gifhelp.gif

I can answer the first one for you, that would be because that was made with the Malvinas mod, not this one, that was a completely different earlier mod.