Sign in to follow this  
Jack Hammersmith

Official CrCTI @ArmA BETA release

Geez PONG ..... why don't u guys just ask for / find a coder to help change existing crCTI code and get your own version going instead of asking for the "original" version be modified ... ?

And no, its not me, don't like the idea.

Cheers.

Hat's off to Jack, DVD and everyone else in bringing CRCTI to Arma.. it's great.

DVD,

What happened with the commander ai building walls around the base, I didn't see it in v.053 - maybe you took it out because of cost? But I thought that was pretty neat, please bring it back.

DVD, Jack

Would love to see ammo crates in cities or vehicles cargo filled with extra ammo, rockets.. it gets kinda tough holding a town from advancing armor by yourself sometimes.

And lastly, I noticed in recent versions I couldn't add money to myself like I used to.. I can only add upto half of what the commander has. Is there a way to get around this limitation?

Thank you.

Quote[/b] ]DVD,

What happened with the commander ai building walls around the base, I didn't see it in v.053 - maybe you took it out because of cost? But I thought that was pretty neat, please bring it back.

I`ve disabled it because ai commander will block his whole base.

Will enable it again when BIS has fixed the setPos bug. icon_rolleyes.gif

Quote[/b] ]Would love to see ammo crates in cities or vehicles cargo filled with extra ammo, rockets.. it gets kinda tough holding a town from advancing armor by yourself sometimes.

Please create a ticket for this feature and we will think about it. wink_o.gif

https://wgl.bofh.at/CRCTI_ARMA/trac/wiki

Quote[/b] ]And lastly, I noticed in recent versions I couldn't add money to myself like I used to.. I can only add upto half of what the commander has. Is there a way to get around this limitation?

Don`t know what you mean. crazy_o.gif

Do you mean GroupMoney in InitServer.sqf?

And lastly, I noticed in recent versions I couldn't add money to myself like I used to.. I can only add upto half of what the commander has.  Is there a way to get around this limitation?

Why u should add money to yourself ? Thats only possible when u are the commander.

the ai can give u max 500$ at once. if they under the limit of 500$ then u have to wait until they get 500$ again.

in options ai grouporders can u set how much money they can kept. Set 0$ and they will transfere u all the cash.

Quote[/b] ]And lastly, I noticed in recent versions I couldn't add money to myself like I used to.. I can only add upto half of what the commander has.  Is there a way to get around this limitation?

I mean 'startmoneyplayer' in initserver.sqf

For example, if the ai commander starts with 40000, the max amount of money you can start with is only half of that - 20000.

I don't want to give my ai commander alot of start money because he (and the enemy ai commander) just spawns dozens of heli's.

I'd rather play as a squad leader with a big bank roll and transfer it to my ai commander or squadmates as necessary.

This used to work in previous versions.

Gassybutt let me say crCTI "supports" single player + AI vs. AI, but the focus is on "player + AI vs. player + AI".

This includes also a player as comander.

And unlike to other CTIs, even as comander you can fight & command (buy unit for each troop & order each troop) from the front, it takes only 10min to build up a base, and than you join your soldiers.

Afterall is a more effective way to play.

Thanks for the info DVD, i'm in the "myself & ai vs. ai" camp so i'm really looking for a way to enhance my singleplayer experience with a simple money 'cheat'.

The build - or setpos bug - in crCTI @ DVD

When I play locally with client and server on my PC - it works fine. Walls build where I want 'em to. smile_o.gif

However, when I connect to any dedicated server (have my own on a LAN for testing etc) they are all over the place (buildings too). crazy_o.gif

Does the setpos bug only appear when you connect to a dedicated server?

Used 1.05+

#C

correct.

Waiting for BIS to fix this with a setposGlobal and setDirGlobal or something

MP Setpos fix for 1.08 ....

Quote[/b] ]

QUOTE SUMA

The reason for this bug was our network compression of matrices, which was unable to compress some types of orientations (skewed or scaled).

The message handling for static objects now detects which matrices can be transferred and which not. Position is transferred always, and in most situations even orientation is transferred. Both setPos and setDir should now be fully working in MP.

Rearm Function does not work and BRDM ATG Rockets does not appear when bought. Just a small buglist for u DVD

I have ported the crCTI to the new islands

Everon 0.5 by Sgt. Ace

South Sahrani by Mapfact

to test the general performance and bug fixes since arma patch 1.08.

If you want to test these maps on the new island, download the Addon Package:

crCTI 0.57 for Everon and South Sahrani 20 MB

Infos for the new island:

Everon 0.5 by Sgt. Ace

South Sahrani by Mapfact

Luemmel, crCTI for Everon works great and is alot of fun (no bugs found after a few hours of play).

But I get an error when trying to start crCTI for South Sahrani by Mapfact - "You cannot edit/play this mission.. deleted map_ssaranw". I have the island installed with your pbo's and map_misc v1.05

Luemmel, crCTI for Everon works great and is alot of fun (no bugs found after a few hours of play).

But I get an error when trying to start crCTI for South Sahrani by Mapfact - "You cannot edit/play this mission.. deleted map_ssaranw".  I have the island installed with your pbo's and map_misc v1.05

sorry, you are right. i forgot to put in new island from mapfact. please try again the download.

- Mod , you can erase this message.