Sign in to follow this  
Thehamster

Can the Mods lay off a little bit?

This isn’t an attack on you lot but don't you think you lot are just being a tad to heavy handed at the moment?

Me guess topic will be closed/deleted in under 5 minutes sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 09 2002,20:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yess managed to post before this is deleted.

I think I should be a moderator.<span id='postcolor'>

man you are the last person here that should be a mod you would abuse your power.

Me I wouldn't bother toi abuse my power I just make sure you knew that I might 1 day to keep you in line but you would abuse your power any how they never let any of us lot ever be mods.

Not that you never could it is just that they would never let you be or me sad.gif

Nah I could never be I would probably start banning everyone insulting me or doing something like that.

The posts are being closed as they are absolutely pointless, and are going nowhere at all or same thread posted not even a week before.

How many times have we seen the " where are u from " post and the sensless jokes post that are not exactly original posts just posts made when someone is bored.

And it certainly isnt a " power trip" its just to make this board more enjoyable for all instead of having to sift thru mountains of useless posts.