Sign in to follow this  
Silencer

Great New AA Vehicle

bm-21-image11.jpg

this is wide used vehicle over 50 country use them why shouldn't russia have it?

bm-21-line.gif

sorry for telling false information....still I read the info saying 50 countrys use them and manufactured in 1963.40 rounds in 20 seconds.

Blink Dog is right. That's not an AA vehicle. Rocket artillery piece commonly known as Stalin's Organs.

And it might not be fun in game 'cause it has devastating effect. Especially when using so called aerosol explosives. No survivors...

Kinda look's like a URAL. It would go nice for the resistance side of the game... biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MP @ Feb. 09 2002,23:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Kinda look's like a URAL. It would go nice for the resistance side of the game... biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Like I said earlier...

Russians use this baby also known as Katjusha for first bombardment arsenal. IT DESTROYS EVERYTHING IN ITS PATH!!

And true, 40 rnds/20 secs and its build on truck. Only reload time is way above 10 minutes, so game value would be what?

Useless in my opinnion to game.

stalin's organs will great in OFP depends on what mision and how you make it.

I see one of those firing on tv though. I think is has a 40Km range so it could hit targets from any part of the islands . Imagine defending a town against the Russians with 2 of these firing and T-80 advancing with infantry at night, flares and missiles flying above you...wicked biggrin.gif

I think the Vulcan and Shilka are too weak AA vehicles, when I see a Vulcan or a Shilka when Im flying a chopper I mostly blow them up instead of them shooting me down. Here is a cool AA missile that would be nice to have, maybe it sucks on close range, but here it is anyway.

JSJ_Bristol_Bloodhound.jpg

BTW...you need 2 of those to shoot down a hind tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (InqWiper @ Feb. 10 2002,18:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think the Vulcan and Shilka are too weak AA vehicles, when I see a Vulcan or a Shilka when Im flying a chopper I mostly blow them up instead of them shooting me down. Here is a cool AA missile that would be nice to have, maybe it sucks on close range, but here it is anyway.

JSJ_Bristol_Bloodhound.jpg

BTW...you need 2 of those to shoot down a hind tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

My god that thing is big.

1-The AA truck 1 looks really nice, plus devastatin everythin in its path??? Creepy

2-This imobile, deployid 1 looks real fine, but how to use it?

BTW...you need 2 of those to shoot down a hind

that thing would reduce a hind to tinfoil.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">2-This imobile, deployid 1 looks real fine, but how to use it?

<span id='postcolor'>

I have no idea smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

that thing would reduce a hind to tinfoil. <span id='postcolor'>

biggrin.gif