Sign in to follow this  
Call911-AGE-

Can sombody confirm this plz???

Planes that would fit perfect on Sahrani would be small COIN type aircraft. I think the OV-10A would be a real great choice. It operates slow and low enough to fit into the ArmA world. It has almost non existant avionics, it's all point and shoot. With its M-60 MG's, Miniguns and rocket pods it is primary intended to combat infantry, so it directly interacts with the primary gameplay element of ArmA. And being in service in countries like the Philippines, Venecuela and Colombia, it would perfectly fit into the armed forces of South Sahrani.

Anyway, to come back to the A-10. As a Lock On player I have a small nitpick, don't fry me for this one. The A-10 can only use AGM-65 Mavericks on the stations 3/9 ( those outwards of the mainwheel ). All other stations are not wired to support the AGM-65.

Looking forward to that great Hog.

The Bronco would indeed be great. I remember someone made one for OFP, it was awesome.

BIS have obviously rewired the A-10's stations. They can't help it that the USAF hasn't fixed that bug on their real-life Hogs yet... biggrin_o.gif

Calm down, the question is valid considering the Harrier doesn't.

It wasn't a complaint, it wasn't anything you said it was so calm down.

It's sad to see that your first reaction to any kind of question is calling the person a jaded cynical nitpicker. I don't think it's asking to much to have the AI piloting Fighter-Bombers that actually engage ground targets, considering up to this point I haven't seen them do that.

Naw, I think that your post was exactly what Dsleyxci pegged it for. It's not a valid point because it's a known problem and it is probably on the bug list. You don't have to complain to us, you can go search for whether or not it's solved for yourself. This post seemed to me to be just picking on an old problem that everyone is aware of. You may feel strongly about it, but I don't know if bringing it up in every discussion about jets in ArmA is really helping anyone. Basically, to at least some of us, you're just coming by and raining on our parade. The a10 is in, and I think that's pretty cool. The AI problems are for a different thread.

I'm not raining on any parade, I asked a question concerning functionality. I feel strongly enough that I don't place any AI controlled air-units in my missions because they don't perform their role, it doesn't in any way hinder my enjoyment of the game. Alls I was saying is whats the point of adding another thing that is only half functional? I'm sorry that your overly defensive interpretation makes what I said come off in some way other than I intended, but that's on you.

Quote[/b] ]Naw, I think that your post was exactly what Dsleyxci pegged it for.

Naw, I think that my post was exactly what I (the author) said it was.

The answer to your question

Fixed in version : 1.06

Now reread Dsleyxci's post in this light.

Would be very nice if BIS can give european customers something (patch or/and tools) before US-Release... smile_o.gif

bronco will come as a probaly kickass addon, not from me but from a friend.

BTR80 is released and mi24 is around the corner, ok i admit, not BIS quality and the biggest diffrence "this requires a addon".

Would be great if users could release units, with premission for BIS to include in one of their patches. Win Win for everyone?

I'd like to search and lock on targets through TV in the cockpit and launch Maverick. But official A-10 would not realize this. wink_o.gif

Is there any other user addon which realize realistic procedures? tounge2.gif

BTR80 is released and mi24 is around the corner, ok i admit, not BIS quality and the biggest diffrence "this requires a addon".

I do think that the Mi-24 will be on the same standard as the BIS units, perhaps even up to smile_o.gif

West side will need a proper Combat Fighter against SU34. However I will not moan what addons vehicle they should add furter coz they couldnt make em all.

Would be great if users could release units, with premission for BIS to include in one of their patches. Win Win for everyone?

Indeed. A sort of community addon pack approved by BIS. However I don't think they have enough time and manpower for this. confused_o.gif

Klavan

That's sort of what addons at ease was supposed to be but that idea didn't fly.

Quote[/b] ]If they would give the "hog" plus a su-25, Mi-24 and btr-80 i would buy another copy

That makes two of us.

Too bad there isn't yet another publisher to give "exclusive content" for, we might actually get it.

Wait, is it out in China ?

well theres rumours around and dont shot me if its just hearsay

but for china release we gonna get this baby wink_o.gif

whoa!

sry couldnt resist

ROFL - You guys are crazy...  biggrin_o.gif  wink_o.gif

I can only bloody hope that we (With the European releases) get the hog (and preferably the other things too) with the next patch or so

Um? Of COURSE we will?  All versions will again be unified either before or after the US release and all players will enjoy the same content, isn't it obvious? icon_rolleyes.gif

Hey Nigeria want some L-159 smile_o.gif

let's improve the plot that immediately after buy they re-sell them to North Sahrani smile_o.gif

so NS get some nice sub sonic good airplane lol

Calm down, the question is valid considering the Harrier doesn't.

It wasn't a complaint, it wasn't anything you said it was so calm down.

It's sad to see that your first reaction to any kind of question is calling the person a jaded cynical nitpicker. I don't think it's asking to much to have the AI piloting Fighter-Bombers that actually engage ground targets, considering up to this point I haven't seen them do that.

Naw, I think that your post was exactly what Dsleyxci pegged it for.  It's not a valid point because it's a known problem and it is probably on the bug list.  You don't have to complain to us, you can go search for whether or not it's solved for yourself.  This post  seemed to me to be just picking on an old problem that everyone is aware of.  You may feel strongly about it, but I don't know if bringing it up in every discussion about jets in ArmA is really helping anyone.  Basically, to at least some of us, you're just coming by and raining on our parade.  The a10 is in, and I think that's pretty cool.  The AI problems are for a different thread.

I'm not raining on any parade, I asked a question concerning functionality. I feel strongly enough that I don't place any AI controlled air-units in my missions because they don't perform their role, it doesn't in any way hinder my enjoyment of the game. Alls I was saying is whats the point of adding another thing that is only half functional? I'm sorry that your overly defensive interpretation makes what I said come off in some way other than I intended, but that's on you.

Quote[/b] ]Naw, I think that your post was exactly what Dsleyxci pegged it for.

Naw, I think that my post was exactly what I (the author) said it was.

The answer to your question

Fixed in version : 1.06

Now reread Dsleyxci's post in this light.

That's great, I don't sit around and cruise the bug tracker. But that bug says it's for infantry, how does that affect the harrier not engaging targets? If it fixes that too, then super great I"m all for adding the A-10.

You should quit being defensive, sometimes people are asking a question because they want to know something, not because they're trying to upset you.

Quote[/b] ]I can only bloody hope that we (With the European releases) get the hog (and preferably the other things too) with the next patch or so

It would have to be in the same way those of us who bought the German and Czech releases recieved all the content except the Blood, Sweat, and Tears mission.

I can imagine us just getting the A-10 and nothing else

I need an umbrella here. Seriously we're getting the hog and some are still too stubborn to say: w00t!

lol, cant wait for hogs, just remind me what colour smoke we pop to signal friendly vehicles in the area? nener.gif

My favourite aircraft in ArmA, cant wait until Im Raining down some 30mm death. smile_o.gif

**img removed by mod**

Doesn't it annoy you when you get a slow driver in your lane?

Well my previous comment aside, I'm very excited to see the hog in ArmA. I loved it in OFP and I'm sure it'll kick ass here.

"har har, at one point in a recent military campaign, a friendly aircraft accidently attacked a group of friendly ground vehicles, the aircraft in question being the topic of this thread! I shall make a witty post joking about this, because I am just that cool"

That said, the A10's looking nice.

"har har, at one point in a recent military campaign, a friendly aircraft accidently attacked a group of friendly ground vehicles, the aircraft in question being the topic of this thread! I shall make a witty post joking about this, because I am just that cool"

Obviously you're not....sorry

ONE point? One point? We wish mate, we dearly wish.