Sign in to follow this  
jaxx

Princess Margaret DEAD

Her story was a sad one. Probably she was a lot happier wasn't she born a princess and when she didn't have to obey the royal protocols.

RIP

indeed, i beleive too she had had a couple of strokes in the last while as well, i liked her the best oot all the royals too as she didnt seem as stuck up as the rest of them

yeah RIP =[[

All the "royals" should be lined up against a wall and shot smile.gif

ok seeing as im join the british military i should say im very very sorry,,nah not really millions of ppl die  and she was one of them its a fact ppll do die..honest!!

no bugger that iv just read in the ppr that she smoked loads even after strokes and a cance op,so its her own fault..

Show a little respect Cymru, would you like it if someone said about your dead mother or daughter "Its her own fault that shes dead" confused.gif

mad.gif

now thats a bugger aint it...

who cares, royals don´t do sh*t these days.

They r a waiste of our taxes.......

My information was that she didn't do all that much for her country at all...could someone please enlighten me? confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Feb. 09 2002,14:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">All the "royals" should be lined up against a wall and shot smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

What a touching remark on this occasion. Bravo!

People should stop caring about the royalness. Who gives a shit if she was or wasnt a royal, maybe she didnt do anything at all for her country but i would say almost all of the people here have done equally as little for their own country. Of course its easier to just point at the Royals and say blah they do nothing!

Geez what a surprise the americans dont know anything about htis. u know when i was in america at the time of the omagh bombing, no-one knew anything about it and it wasnt even on CNN.

I really care about the royal family. They serve no purpose of England they just embarrass us around the world.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (L24A @ Feb. 09 2002,19:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">All the "royals" should be lined up against a wall and shot smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

What a touching remark on this occasion. Bravo!<span id='postcolor'>

Yap, I agree! An absolute inapropriate comment!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Feb. 09 2002,21:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">All the "royals" should be lined up against a wall and shot smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yap, I agree! An absolute inapropriate comment!<span id='postcolor'>

Nice idea.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Feb. 09 2002,22:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">All the "royals" should be lined up against a wall and shot smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Why should I care that a royal happened to die today? They are leeching scum who serve no valid use, how many other people died today? How many people in England die because they don't have the opportunity to have the kind of medical aid that the royals get? (at the tax payers expense of course). Margaret was a heavy smoker and drinker for years, she's bloody lucky to have got to 71.

It's a ghost, it's a ghost wink.gif

And fix your fucking sig already tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Feb. 10 2002,00:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">All the "royals" should be lined up against a wall and shot smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Why should I care that a royal happened to die today? They are leeching scum who serve no valid use, how many other people died today? How many people in England die because they don't have the opportunity to have the kind of medical aid that the royals get? (at the tax payers expense of course). Margaret was a heavy smoker and drinker for years, she's bloody lucky to have got to 71.<span id='postcolor'>

What a well balanced opinion and how unbiased wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (L24A @ Feb. 10 2002,09:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What a well balanced opinion and how unbiased wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LMAO yeah I guess you're right there, maybe it stems from 29 years of living here seeing royalty living their lives compared to the people in my town struggling to eke out an existence smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Feb. 10 2002,00:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">All the "royals" should be lined up against a wall and shot smile.gif<span id='postcolor'><span id='postcolor'>

hear hear!

so much 4 equality, someone else cud well have died bcoz they weren't allowed a bed bcoz princess margeret had a stroke:

hello, im here 4 the life threatining transplant that if i dont get within 3 hours i will die?

sorry, no space coz 1 of the royals has a head cold.

Well I guess coming from a run down northern working class town as I do I'm a smidge bitter, I just see the way people like that get everything done for them and then someone like my Dad gets nothing given to him his whole life and he dies working to try to put some money on the table, but then as they say life wasn't meant to be fair *shrugs* smile.gif

Placebo-

if they were lined up and shot, theyde only be replaced by an even worse bunch of politicians. Now royals might be a bunch of old bunglers but at least (for the most part) they have a genuine desire to serve their country

,unlike self aggrandising politicians, i mean do we really want a 'President Blair'? God knows i dont.

Prince Charles served as a pilot in the Falklands(cant really imagine tony making it)

,and even if his brains a bit pickled

he'd make an alright head of state. His hearts in the right place even if his head isnt.

anyway Republics are boring ,everyones got one smile.gif

+Having a royal family brings in WAY more money than it costs

(one of the only reasons tourists come here)

well thats the other side of the coin for today